*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

Can't say I'm sad to see the Spurs go. That offense has been one of the most dull and inventive we've seen in a long while in the NBA. Now if the Thunder can just learn how to play some team ball or bring in a PG that can run the show and the Heat can continue to grow we'll have some decade to look forward to.

now watch the lakers take the next 2 in dallas...thats about what i expect from dallas thru the years

Can't say I'm sad to see the Spurs go. That offense has been one of the most dull and inventive we've seen in a long while in the NBA. Now if the Thunder can just learn how to play some team ball or bring in a PG that can run the show and the Heat can continue to grow we'll have some decade to look forward to.

:lol:

Considering the Spurs offense this year was unlike any of the previous years (a lot more run and gun), there's not much else for me to say.

Considering the Spurs offense this year was unlike any of the previous years (a lot more run and gun), there's not much else for me to say.
:lol: i dont think this guy actually watches spurs games.just believes whatever walt disney er bspn feeds him...i bet he couldnt tell you whats boring about the spurs....

unlike the bspn propaganda machine...

now watch the lakers take the next 2 in dallas...thats about what i expect from dallas thru the years

i expect a lot of whistle blowing in the next game in favor of the fakes...unlike 2006 for the heat.fortunately for the mavs, unless LA shoots the ball better,the nba might not be able to save its cash cow this time.dirk is murdering them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry but this whole "the NBA is rigged" thing is BS. Yeah whistles are blown prematurely and games are called a little uneven at times but c'mon. If there was anytime a whistle was going to be called to save the Lakers it was going to be on that play in game 1 where Jason Kidd and Kobe were fighting for position on the hand-off or they wouldn't have have blown the whistle on Gasol when they were inbounding the ball.

Im sorry but this whole "the NBA is rigged" thing is BS. Yeah whistles are blown prematurely and games are called a little uneven at times but c'mon. If there was anytime a whistle was going to be called to save the Lakers it was going to be on that play in game 1 where Jason Kidd and Kobe were fighting for position on the hand-off or they wouldn't have have blown the whistle on Gasol when they were inbounding the ball.

trust me.it is all an illusion.no need to get all emotional about it jree.the truth is,it really is just a game and mostly about entertainment and business.when big money is involved like it is in professional sports,just expect that theres going to be some degree of rigging,just like anything else.

two things...first the nba absolutely has a vested interest in certain teams come playoff time...and your kidding yourselves if you don't think that nba officials don't get "the memo" from the league to watch for certain things more than others or call the game a certain way when it comes to certain teams depending on the standings in the series ...it happens

second...the nba officiating is horrid...these guys try to interject themselves into the game too much...like anyones there to see them...and they call touch crap all the time...let these guys play...playoff basketball isn't ballet...stop treating it like it...playoff basketball is the bad boys of the pistons and magic and birds rivalry and michael jordan cutting the hearts out of the cleveland cavaliers repeatedly

and for you heat fans just to show you how much i think the nba sends out memos watch and see when either lebron or wade get in some real early foul trouble on some ticky tack crap in game 3 cause you guys are up 2-0...i predict one or both is gonna spend an awful lot of time watching the game this weekend...the nba wants this series to go as long as possible...

the fact that the lakers are down 2-0 has some league eyes on it also...dallas at home i think is gonna get the run around on calls

two things...first the nba absolutely has a vested interest in certain teams come playoff time...and your kidding yourselves if you don't think that nba officials don't get "the memo" from the league to watch for certain things more than others or call the game a certain way when it comes to certain teams depending on the standings in the series ...it happens

second...the nba officiating is horrid...these guys try to interject themselves into the game too much...like anyones there to see them...and they call touch crap all the time...let these guys play...playoff basketball isn't ballet...stop treating it like it...playoff basketball is the bad boys of the pistons and magic and birds rivalry and michael jordan cutting the hearts out of the cleveland cavaliers repeatedly

and for you heat fans just to show you how much i think the nba sends out memos watch and see when either lebron or wade get in some real early foul trouble on some ticky tack crap in game 3 cause you guys are up 2-0...i predict one or both is gonna spend an awful lot of time watching the game this weekend...the nba wants this series to go as long as possible...

the fact that the lakers are down 2-0 has some league eyes on it also...dallas at home i think is gonna get the run around on calls

truth,nice post.and you will never get more disinformation and propaganda from the boob tube, or should i say media,(ESPN).its been shown that They... LIE...to...you.over and over again,but why do we keep going back?for the drama,thats why..people just have to be willing to accept the facts,and not get all caught up in the emotion aspect of games.

What was different about this year's Spurs offense? Sure they ran more but I didn't see any great changes in the offensive sets.

Well go ahead and hold out hope that the NBA will save your team there......and be prepared for disappointment. No conspiracy is going to hand the Celtics any victories.

And you gotta learn something from the other conspiracy idiots like dre. The key to being a conspiracy nut is to only cast judgment in hindsight. After the Celtics win a game is when you come back and tell everyone it was rigged. If you try to make your predictions before hand you only end up looking stupid when they don't come true.

See if the Lakers win a title its a conspiracy. If the Spurs win a title its because the NBA did everything in its power to overthrow them but the players were just too good to be overcome by officials on the payroll.

Well go ahead and hold out hope that the NBA will save your team there......and be prepared for disappointment. No conspiracy is going to hand the Celtics any victories.

And you gotta learn something from the other conspiracy idiots like dre. The key to being a conspiracy nut is to only cast judgment in hindsight. After the Celtics win a game is when you come back and tell everyone it was rigged. If you try to make your predictions before hand you only end up looking stupid when they don't come true.

See if the Lakers win a title its a conspiracy. If the Spurs win a title its because the NBA did everything in its power to overthrow them but the players were just too good to be overcome by officials on the payroll.

so you believe the NBA is "fair and square"?:lol:.....its a game and they don't always play by the rules.what part of that do you not understand?its been shown and proven time and time again,but its sheople like you that go on believing what and everything that t.v says.how many times do you need to see the aversions before you start to critically think about anything?never question anything,just go on living and believing the illusion.its not real,its entertainment.

youre the same guy that keeps bringing up the fact that the spurs have 4 titles.i honestly think its a possibility that you are just jealous,but thats beside the point.the fact that you will never go against anything that the nba does, proves my point.in order to see truth,you have to want to.

What was different about this year's Spurs offense? Sure they ran more but I didn't see any great changes in the offensive sets.

anything you have said about the spurs has been provided to you by the media.have yet to see your OWN personal analysis.with you its about ratings and superstars.whats not exciting about manu ginobli,tony parker,the spurs offensive sets?

Back
Top Bottom