*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

uh o artest has been suspended for game 3...that leaves the fakes with NO bench now that mr kardashian will be starting.

I like how you edited your post and added that jab about the Heat. During that finals run Wade was more explosive than Rose is now and the Mavs lacked any type of interior defense or anybody that could guard him which is why he was getting so many calls.

Whats funny is I feel what helped the Spurs win in the past is Manu's acting ability to make it look like he got whacked with a bat on a hand check. Bad calls happen. But I'm not blind, I know that some individuals get more calls than others

Honestly, if any game shoulda been rigged for anything it should been with Cleveland vs. Boston last year. The NBA needed to see Lebron vs. Kobe. A majority of the population wanted to see that matchup.

One's desire can't be false. It may not be right but that's why it's a desire in the first place.

A Spurs fan desire is to see the Mavs lose lol... not happening (Confident Mavs Fan) :D

the 2 LA/Dallas games have been close...not greatly played imo.....the Mavs came in and did the unthinkable....winning both games...but I was alright losing game 2...shooting 2 out of 20 from beyond the Arc is crazy....Losing game 1 after leading by 16 was unforgivable.....Let's see what the Lakers look like in game 3...... I remember thinking Dallas was going to be the 2006 NBA champs...and we all know how that turned out...Lakers in 7...If not, it's been a helluva run....can't wait to get Howard by the trade deadline next year...:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how you edited your post and added that jab about the Heat. During that finals run Wade was more explosive than Rose is now and the Mavs lacked any type of interior defense or anybody that could guard him which is why he was getting so many calls.

Whats funny is I feel what helped the Spurs win in the past is Manu's acting ability to make it look like he got whacked with a bat on a hand check. Bad calls happen. But I'm not blind, I know that some individuals get more calls than others

Honestly, if any game shoulda been rigged for anything it should been with Cleveland vs. Boston last year. The NBA needed to see Lebron vs. Kobe. A majority of the population wanted to see that matchup.

:chuckle: i edited my post?dude they are all actors..they are paid to entertain you...:D

spurs fan here.i actually hope the mavs win!!:up:

....the Mavs just might... they are the best NBA team in Texas..:D

Looks like a changing of the Guard in the NBA Dre...Lakers,Spurs and Boston all showing their age...while Thunder,Hawks and Bulls are rolling uphill...

....the Mavs just might... they are the best NBA team in Texas..:D

Looks like a changing of the Guard in the NBA Dre...Lakers,Spurs and Boston all showing their age...while Thunder,Hawks and Bulls are rolling uphill...

:chuckle:..true man.unfortunately i think you are right.age is definitely a factor,but i think those teams have had some pretty good runs.

anything you have said about the spurs has been provided to you by the media.have yet to see your OWN personal analysis.with you its about ratings and superstars.whats not exciting about manu ginobli,tony parker,the spurs offensive sets?

No ball movement, pick and roll offense with a bunch of one on one dribble drives. Manu and Tony are very good at taking people off the dribble and for most of his career Duncan has been one of the best one on one post up players but to me its just lousy basketball. I know its what we've had to put up with for the last 20 years and its what wins games but that doesn't mean I have pretend that I enjoy it. I can only hope with the Heat and Thunder we're moving into a new era of perimeter oriented ball that'll take us back to the glory years of the 70s and 80s.

so you believe the NBA is "fair and square"?:lol:.....its a game and they don't always play by the rules.what part of that do you not understand?its been shown and proven time and time again,but its sheople like you that go on believing what and everything that t.v says.how many times do you need to see the aversions before you start to critically think about anything?never question anything,just go on living and believing the illusion.its not real,its entertainment.

First of all......grammar. Just because this is a message board does not necessarily mean you need to go out of your way to make yourself look entirely ignorant. At least put a little effort into making what you type legible if you want people to read and understand it.

And yes I do believe the NBA is fair and square. And I also do believe the refs make a lot of mistakes, are guilty of makeup calls, reacting to home crowds, superstar calls, and even making calls in response to criticism from coaches, media, and management. Its an impossible job. Put yourself in their shoes for one moment or better yet go volunteer for your local middle school and put up with idiotic parents for a year who are convinced everyone is out to get their child and the whole world is conspiring against them. I had to deal with people like you all the time when coaching AAU ball......everyone knowing the games were fixed, the stars were getting special treatment, and of course their team always got the raw end of the deal. The team with the Duke recruit only wins because the Duke recruit has to get good press right? It gets annoying after a while.

No ball movement, pick and roll offense with a bunch of one on one dribble drives. Manu and Tony are very good at taking people off the dribble and for most of his career Duncan has been one of the best one on one post up players but to me its just lousy basketball. I know its what we've had to put up with for the last 20 years and its what wins games but that doesn't mean I have pretend that I enjoy it. I can only hope with the Heat and Thunder we're moving into a new era of perimeter oriented ball that'll take us back to the glory years of the 70s and 80s.

false... next.watch a spurs game please.get some facts.if "lousy" basketball wins games then i'm sure this has no effect on the spurs or its fans.im sure 61-21 doesn't qualify as lousy basketball.unless its coming from somebody who is just plain stupid.if anything the spurs didnt play the defense we are accustomed to seeing.

more ignorance

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all......grammar. Just because this is a message board does not necessarily mean you need to go out of your way to make yourself look entirely ignorant. At least put a little effort into making what you type legible if you want people to read and understand it.

And yes I do believe the NBA is fair and square. And I also do believe the refs make a lot of mistakes, are guilty of makeup calls, reacting to home crowds, superstar calls, and even making calls in response to criticism from coaches, media, and management. Its an impossible job. Put yourself in their shoes for one moment or better yet go volunteer for your local middle school and put up with idiotic parents for a year who are convinced everyone is out to get their child and the whole world is conspiring against them. I had to deal with people like you all the time when coaching AAU ball......everyone knowing the games were fixed, the stars were getting special treatment, and of course their team always got the raw end of the deal. The team with the Duke recruit only wins because the Duke recruit has to get good press right? It gets annoying after a while.

grammer smack? on a message board?:lol:

if you are that ignorant to believe the nba is fair and square,then you have been manipulated.and seriously when you get a clue,THEN reply to my posts.til then shhhhhh!!!its nonsense like this that keep people as sheople.

what did they say about bo?YOU DONT KNOW DIDDLY!!stop pretending your smart and start thinking little man.

:chuckle:..this guy is telling us the spurs offense has no ball movement.thats all everybody talks about is "ball movement" when talking about the spurs offense.

you know this guy has no clue of what hes talking about.i doubt he would be successful as an english teacher either.stop making yourself look like a clown on a dolphins message board.

:chuckle:..this guy is telling us the spurs offense has no ball movement.thats all everybody talks about is "ball movement" when talking about the spurs offense.

I know. I always found that amusing. There is a big difference between an offense composed of players that are unselfish and one that moves the ball, and people never seemed to differentiate between the two until the Heatles came around. That championship Celtics team was very unselfish and yet had horrible ball movement, as did the Spurs teams and this Heat squad. Of course oddly enough the Celtics started running a far more fluid offense and never won anything again.

Now if we get past the Lakers, Caron Butler might be back which would be insane...

Back
Top Bottom