*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

Crazy game last night. Shame the Grizz had to lose. I don't see anyway how they can win game 5 after Gasol and Randolph played so many minutes.

I think that if Josh Smith would stop trying to be a perimeter scorer and he would go back to being the post up player that he was earlier in his career, the Hawks could probably put this one away. He's far more athletic than Noah and Boozer but they keep letting them get back into this series with horrible shot selections and not enough inside scoring.

How in the hell does Pat Riley have to split the NBA Executive of the Year award with the dude from Chicago?

Pat Riley landed Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and LeBron James in one summer. EVERYONE in the league went after those three including Gar Forman of the the Chicago Bulls.

Pat Riley goes 3 - 0.

Gar Forman goes 0 - 3.

:idk:

Well you've at least got the Raptors, Cavs, Knicks, and Nets all voting against Riles.

It also depends on whether you think Riley brought these guys together or they did it themselves. Give the guy credit for putting the Heat in position to sign all three but I have to believe that the players themselves had more to do with this union than anyone else. The players and the Boston Celtics, without whom we now know none of this could have taken place. Gotta give them credit for the inspiration.

Let's see if the Heat can wrap this thing up tonight, I'm really not trying to go back to Boston.

lebron cannot play all 5 positions on the court...i love lebrons game and he can play multiple positions but all 5...hell no

i think it could get ugly tonight for my celtics...not lakers mavs game 4 mind you where the lakers just quit cause the greens got more pride than that but i wouldn't be surprised if this thing was around a 20 point loss...the celtics mentally are toast after losing at home in ot and their legs are gonna be heavy tonight

Ok, maybe not center but he can dominate in the first 3 spots and body up some of the smaller 4 spots in the league. I would still rather have his versatility than Russel Westbrooks speed. How are you gonna have one of the best players in the league and not get him the ball in a better spot for atleeeaaaast 9 minutes at the end of the game.

i'd rather have lebron than westbrook also....thats a no brainer...in addition to everything else bron does he's the best passing forward since larry bird...kids just filthy...only thing that holds him back is a lack of a consistent jump shot...more a volume perimeter scorer than dead eye shooter...maybe that and he doesn't work on his back to the basket post up game enough

as for westbrook that kids lightning quick and all but he's too selfish...too much me in his game right now

Back
Top Bottom