*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

frustrating series from my celtics...age and injury to my front court my penetrating playmaker point guard playing with one arm and unable to get to the rim...paul pierce no showing in game 5 big baby davis no showing for the entire playoffs jeff green playing pillow soft the inability to close up late in both games 4 and 5 ...ugh

but i got to give them credit for not just mailing it in like the lakers against the mavs...congrats to the heat...good luck chicago stopping that dribble drive without the whistle blowing

LeBron is definitely not a pure shooter. Never will be.

But **** it. I don't give a ****. That dude went bananas late in the game last night. Between the Heat, Dolphins, Hurricanes, Marlins, and Panthers...it has been a good long while since I felt the way I felt last night watching the final 4:00 or so.

****ing incredible high.

lebron the last 2 games was simply an assassin late...that fade away 3 pointer from the celtics bench pretty much when you guys had to have it down 3 late in regulation when one board might have been all the celtics needed was onions...yesterday taking advantage of paul pierce unable to properly contest due to 5 fouls and drilling 2 3 pointers to put the game away just stone cold

i don't really care what your percentages say...i watch the game...played it my whole life...lebron james is not one of the best pure shooters in the game...agree to disagree

So how a player shoots while in a game has no significance? The best shooters must be the ones who dominate in practice right?

I watched Miller a few weeks ago......just beautiful form. He took about 150-200 shots and probably made 95% of them. And hes utterly useless on the court.....can't hit a thing.

whats with the nba playoffs thread being locked???

we got nowhere to talk about the conference finals except for the heat thread which i'm sure they don't want us invading...can we reopen it or just talk playoffs here???

anyways...westernc conference final i feel is a 50/50 thing...i guess i'll go with the mavs in 7 given they have more veteran leadership and playoff experience...

I really love both series. As I've said before, heading into the season, the Thunder and Bulls were the two teams that made me the most excited for the - then - upcoming season. I really love the way the Mavs are playing, though. Chandler was all the rage in high school - played a couple hours north of where I grew up (same school and T. Prince, among others) - but up until the last few seasons, he's been an incredible letdown. It's great to see him be the guy that has really taken Dallas over the hump - along with R. Carlisle.

I think Dallas will win in 6, but if Westbrook plays smart and consistent basketball, I can see the Thunder taking it.

The Heat are the only remaining team I don't really care for. It has nothing to do with the Big 3 getting together or anything like that. I just don't like the combination of Wade and James. I don't think their skill sets are complimentary enough to maximize the talents of each. Lebron or Wade would be much better suited teaming with a guy who can get it done down low as well as shooting - like Dirk - or a great PG like Rose or Paul. If either player went to Dallas or Chicago, I think those teams would run away from everyone else.

WOOT!!! MAVS gonna win it all!!! Don't mind my ignorance, just really confident about the Mavs...it's a rare moment

I would give the Mavs the best shot of the remaining teams. I very slightly favor the Bulls over the Heat - about 55/45. I feel much more confident in the Mavs beating the Thunder - more like 65/35. If the Mavs and Bulls advance, I have that series as a coin flip (50/50). If the Mavs and Heat advance, I have it at 55/45 Mavs. If the Bulls face the Thunder, I'm going 65/35 Chicago. If the Heat face the Thunder 60/40 Heat.

I didn't finish the math, but I know enough to say that leaves the Mavericks with the best odds.

We have too much Bench!!! If Butler returns for the Finals....idk whats gonna happen. Also wondering why Beaubois hasn't suited up, must be his ankle. He is Barea times 2.

Back
Top Bottom