*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

I will say this, it wasn't all the refs. The Sixers couldn't make **** in the 2nd quarter. But the Sixers would still be sporting a lead if not for the fixed officiating.

I always get a good laugh out of fans who start to cry about sports being fixed when their team is losing.

Good god. No foul there huh.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I always get a good laugh out of fans who start to cry about sports being fixed when their team is losing.

I always get a good laugh when complete homers can't admit the officiating is a joke.

I had so much respect for the Heat before Bosh and LeBron got there. Now it's just a joke. I do have joy in knowing they won't win a title since the officiating won't be as lopsided when they play the upper echelon teams, and without the fix, they can't win.

I had so much respect for the Heat before Bosh and LeBron got there. Now it's just a joke. I do have joy in knowing they won't win a title since the officiating won't be as lopsided when they play the upper echelon teams, and without the fix, they can't win.

Wait a minute....you probably had no problem with Bosh when he was in Toronto. Probably had no problem with Wade. Probably held an opinion of either love or hate with LeBron, and probably never thought much about the Heat unless they were playing Philadelphia. But now that the three play for the Heat, all of a sudden you have no "respect" for the Heat. Why? What changed?

Good god. No foul there huh.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I always get a good laugh when complete homers can't admit the officiating is a joke.

Homer? Theres nothing Id rather see than the Heat get bounced this series. The officiating kinda favored the Heat, but when people start crying about the fix being in, it sounds retarded. I said the same this last season when we lost to the Steelers.

Wait a minute....you probably had no problem with Bosh when he was in Toronto. Probably had no problem with Wade. Probably held an opinion of either love or hate with LeBron, and probably never thought much about the Heat unless they were playing Philadelphia. But now that the three play for the Heat, all of a sudden you have no "respect" for the Heat. Why? What changed?

I've never been a fan of Bosh or LeBron. Always been a huge fan of Wade. What changed is the Heat are a bunch of crybabies now. The foul calls they get are a joke. I still have respect for Wade, Haslem, and the Heat defense though.

I've never been a fan of Bosh or LeBron. Always been a huge fan of Wade. What changed is the Heat are a bunch of crybabies now. The foul calls they get are a joke. I still have respect for Wade, Haslem, and the Heat defense though.
The thing that irritates me the most when I watch the Heat anytime is that when they miss a shot they immediately start looking for a foul.

Homer? Theres nothing Id rather see than the Heat get bounced this series. The officiating kinda favored the Heat, but when people start crying about the fix being in, it sounds retarded. I said the same this last season when we lost to the Steelers.

How is it retarded? Was it retarded when Kings fans were calling the NBA fixed in 2002 after their series with the Lakers? No. Because it was fixed, and it was obvious. Do you honestly believe the NBA has changed? No, it hasn't. The NBA is still fixed.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

The thing that irritates me the most when I watch the Heat anytime is that when they miss a shot they immediately start looking for a foul.

That's what I mean by being crybabies. Being a crybaby ***** is a Lebron James thing, and he's managed to turn the whole Heat team into that.

But how is that the "Heat's" fault. Stars get calls. Always have always will. And it's magnified at home. You guys will get calls back in Philadelphia. Has NOTHING to do with the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom