*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

The thing about Wade I like is he just got called on an offensive foul, and he didn't do anything. If it was called on LeBron he would immediately turn and go "who me". That is why LeBron can get real annoying.

How is it retarded? Was it retarded when Kings fans were calling the NBA fixed in 2002 after their series with the Lakers? No. Because it was fixed, and it was obvious. Do you honestly believe the NBA has changed? No, it hasn't. The NBA is still fixed.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

That's what I mean by being crybabies. Being a crybaby ***** is a Lebron James thing, and he's managed to turn the whole Heat team into that.

Don't buy that at all. We've had ONE referee that we know of on the take. Dude got busted and hit hard. That will definitely change things. I think the NBA is cleaner than ever because of it. David Stern made an example and the referees now are VERY careful.

I think of it as like a plane crash. If American Airlines has a plane crash into the side of a mountain, when is the SAFEST time to fly American Airlines again? The very next day. Everyone is on their best then. And it's no different in any business. And the same can be said for the NBA.

If the NBA is fixed, then why watch?

But how is that the "Heat's" fault. Stars get calls. Always have always will. And it's magnified at home. You guys will get calls back in Philadelphia. Has NOTHING to do with the Heat.

You're right. It's not the Heats fault. It's the NBA's fault. As for us getting calles in Philadelphia, not a chance. It's not a home court thing (unless you're in Boston), it's an NBA thing. The Heat are going to get every call in Philly as long as the Sixers are keeping up with the Heat.

You're right. It's not the Heats fault. It's the NBA's fault. As for us getting calles in Philadelphia, not a chance. It's not a home court thing (unless you're in Boston), it's an NBA thing. The Heat are going to get every call in Philly as long as the Sixers are keeping up with the Heat.

you havent seen anything yet,wait til the lakers series starts.

Brand has to make that...

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

What an offensive foul by Wade lol...

Don't buy that at all. We've had ONE referee that we know of on the take. Dude got busted and hit hard. That will definitely change things. I think the NBA is cleaner than ever because of it. David Stern made an example and the referees now are VERY careful.

I think of it as like a plane crash. If American Airlines has a plane crash into the side of a mountain, when is the SAFEST time to fly American Airlines again? The very next day. Everyone is on their best then. And it's no different in any business. And the same can be said for the NBA.

If the NBA is fixed, then why watch?

cause its all entertainment baby.

Valiant effort by the Sixers in the 4th, but unable to overcome the fixed officiating in the 2nd quarter. About what I expected however. Need to watch some tape on Heat's 2-3 zone so we don't struggle against it again next time they use it.

Valiant effort by the Sixers in the 4th, but unable to overcome the fixed officiating in the 2nd quarter. About what I expected however. Need to watch some tape on Heat's 2-3 zone so we don't struggle against it again next time they use it.
We just can't have a bad quarter where the officials aren't calling anything our way and we are missing shots. This was still a great effort by the Sixers.

We just can't have a bad quarter where the officials aren't calling anything our way and we are missing shots. This was still a great effort by the Sixers.

We struggled mightily to score the ball when the Heat went to a zone. I expect Collins to have a solution for that next time.

Well I guess Wade decided not to show up for this one. He played about 5 minutes worth of basketball.

Back
Top Bottom