NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Tournament Thread

SIMONCONFUSEDGIF-1.gif

:sidelol:

I'd change the tournament like this.....same as JC would..go to 32 teams,but do it like a baseball/softball tourny,,have a losers bracket.

Lose two go home.

I'd change the tournament like this.....same as JC would..go to 32 teams,but do it like a baseball/softball tourny,,have a losers bracket.

Lose two go home.

It's the best tournament in sports, it doesn't need fixing.

Lose two go home.

Hell no.

It's damn near unwatchable as it is. There's no way I can sit around and watch a bad team have to lose twice.

If there's one major upset I wouldn't be surprised to see today it would be Akron over Notre Dame.

I mean, think about it...you lose and you have to go back to AKRON.

Ask LeBron about that. Get out while you can.

:lol:

Here's an interesting fact:

Of the past 40 Final Four teams, 27 have been either #1 or #2 seeds.

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell no.

It's damn near unwatchable as it is. There's no way I can sit around and watch a bad team have to lose twice.

32 teams would cut down on those bad teams.

nova should be embarssed of themself..what a awful coaching job done by jay wright this season...no upsets this afternoon that only means tonight should be fun

32 teams would cut down on those bad teams.

Not exactly. You're still gonna have several terrible mid-majors with automatic bids.

This tournament is bush league. It's like ****ing tee ball for kids and every failure gets a consolation trophy.

This is America where the ELITE should be rewarded. Get out there and EARN your way into the tournament.

nova should be embarssed of themself..what a awful coaching job done by jay wright this season...no upsets this afternoon that only means tonight should be fun

I said last season in a similar tournament thread that the NCAA isn't stupid. Fans can say they love upsets but the ratings don't reflect that.

Enter the pod system. This makes it leas and less likely for upsets to occur because the favorites are being placed in pods and regions closer to home and the "little guy" is having to travel thousands of miles. Home court advantage in basketball matters more than any other sport because of the fans proximity to the court. Fans can make a difference here.

We're going to see less and less upsets now.

Back
Top Bottom