Need to get our fans noticed... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need to get our fans noticed...

I can get 2500 beach balls with limited marking on them for .079 each from a promo outfit. I think we have to take multi color @ that price. Aqua and Coral would be custom **** that would send the price through the roof.

10 to 20000 beach balls being socked aroudn would look like freakin pandimonium

thanks so much for your responces, you have been making me crack up with the conch ideas lol. The only problem witht he beach ball is people throwing them on the field. THat has happened the past 3 days at marlins games, and staff is getting irritated. Aqua and Navy towels need to be distributed as a door prize some games, and you will also be able to buy them. THat would be so awesome. THen, on the big board it could say "ITS TOWEL TIME!!!" Then they could play music of loud waves crashing and people swinging their towels around.

I also love the dolphins on a stick idea. We could have them all jumping around and it would look tight as hell. Either that or we could get something that looks like a wave, and have fans move that around. That would look like a giant ocean with the waves moving up and down... thanks, and keep them coming!!!!!!

When I think of Miami... I think of intense sunshine... and drugs being run up from South America. So how 'bout if we issue everybody a little 2.5 x 3 inch mirror perfect for cutting up powder on.... but when the visiting team is on offense... everyone could mirror the sun's rays right into the quarterback's eyes.

Heck, on a bright sunny day we might be able to set opponents on fire.

Just a thought, ya know?

Originally posted by valleskey
......this song will get some air-time and we be thought of as "cool" and I can't wait.

Sorry, but that fight song and "cool" will never be associated with one another. ESPECIALLY by rival fans. :(

Back
Top Bottom