Need to get our fans noticed... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need to get our fans noticed...

Originally posted by Schleckbaum
I love it.

Forget the water... I will baptize my children with that song. :D

totally agree. Traditions are few and getting fewer. This has got to stay. If we win like I think we can this year, this song will get some air-time and we be thought of as "cool" and I can't wait. I too blare the old tune after every score and draw scorn from the neighbors (packer fans).

Song stays, has to be some sort of towel to unite the crowd, or something:D

Geoff in WI

Picture 40000 phin fans blowing plastic conch shell horns every time a touch down (or first down etc) happens.... and every bad call the official gets... counched out!

Originally posted by Bottle Nose
Picture 40000 phin fans blowing plastic conch shell horns every time a touch down (or first down etc) happens.... and every bad call the official gets... counched out!

Thats not a bad idea. But do they exsist and will they let us bring them into the stadium??

I third the motion. Loud and odd. Just like my gas.. Perfect.

That whole conch shell idea would work if a bunch of people had them..

Pretty sweet idea if it would work.

Schleckbaum Please blame my lack of spelling on the computer revolution...

No slight intended.

Picture 40000 phin fans blowing plastic FinHeaven conch shell horns every time a touch down (or first down etc) happens....

Okay, here's how we do this:

First, A.J. goes out and buys 40,000 deeply-resonant, high-quality plastic conch shells and hand-paints the FinHeaven logo on them.

Then, he brings them to the game and distributes them.

Then... everybody waits for Migs' signal from the sideline...

...and we all blow on the conch shells like drunken maniacs, which, after all, we are.

ps -- A.J., be certain to get true Stromus alatus replicas. If the seller pronounces it conch instead of congk, he's probably got second-rate plastic conch shells. Accept no substitutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys. It will not work. Noise makers are banned from the Stadium. It's on the rules that come with season tickets.

I like the towel idea best. Can you imagine thousands of orange and blue towels being waved across the stadium? It would be a large wave in a sense(blue/teal).

Back
Top Bottom