20 Boston College
21 Wisconsin
22 Oklahoma
23 Iowa
24 Missouri
25 Tulsa

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/poll?poll=BCS

I think OSU/Michigan vs. Auburn in the championship game

have you seen them play lately. They look bad. I just dont want them to get embarressed in the national game. As of right now they dont look good.

Amars said:
have you seen them play lately. They look bad. I just dont want them to get embarressed in the national game. As of right now they dont look good.

They definitely look like crap. I'm worried they will be hitting their stride right when ND comes to town though.

Amars said:
I think OSU/Michigan vs. Auburn in the championship game

I'm dying for a Florida/Auburn rematch in the SEC Championship game.

Please God please let Oklahoma win out the rest of the year and make Texas slip up so we can play in the Big 12 CCG and a possible BCS birth....AD deserves this than any other player

UT got bent over pretty good by the computer rankings. # 9. OUCH

TexPhinPhan said:
UT got bent over pretty good by the computer rankings. # 9. OUCH
Texas isn't the only UT that got screwed. Tennessee destroyed Cal but yet they are rank behind Cal.

Vol&dolfan said:
Texas isn't the only UT that got screwed. Tennessee destroyed Cal but yet they are rank behind Cal.

I didn't catch that the first time I looked over the polls. All the other polls have you ahead of Cal, it has to be a strength of schedule thing? I think Georgia tanking is going to hurt some SEC teams in that regard. But I'm not really sure what other criteria go into the BCS ranking

DonShula84 said:
I didn't catch that the first time I looked over the polls. All the other polls have you ahead of Cal, it has to be a strength of schedule thing? I think Georgia tanking is going to hurt some SEC teams in that regard. But I'm not really sure what other criteria go into the BCS ranking

Maybe it's becuase TN had thier bye week and they are 5-1 while cal played this week and they are 6-1 could that be it?

Vol&dolfan said:
Maybe it's becuase TN had thier bye week and they are 5-1 while cal played this week and they are 6-1 could that be it?

IMO i think there ahead of tenn because cal smoked everyteam they beat so far except tenn. While tenn had trouble with afew teams such as AF I still think tenn should be ahead. afterall they did beat cal but hey thats the bsc rankings, not sure how it works but the computer does the rankings with style pionts and all from what i heared.

Back
Top Bottom