New Bcs Poll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Bcs Poll

WestVirginiaFan said:
Who has USC played??????? nobody, and they've almost lost 2 of those games i believe. Yet we still play "nobody" and blow them out

USC is all hype, thats about it...

I agree, but I also see USC losing at least once in that Oregon-Cal-Notre Dame stretch.

WestVirginiaFan said:
Who has USC played??????? nobody, and they've almost lost 2 of those games i believe. Yet we still play "nobody" and blow them out

USC is all hype, thats about it...

Wow, this is a funny quote coming from a WVU fan.:lol:
WVU is a little higher than where they should be. I think they should be around 8th overall. There is not way that WVU could beat Ohio State, Michigan, Auburn, Florida, USC, and maybe Texas.

WVU's undefeated record is a result of their weak, pathetic schedule. Their low ranking in the BCS is a result of their weak, pathetic schedule.

And Louisville is not that good ether, so a win over that team will not be enough.

Face it, the Big East (aka - The Big EASY) is just too weak.

WestVirginiaFan said:
because i see ohio state losing to them,

For any particular reason, or is this just a vision you've had.....cuz i don't see Michigan having the talent to match up with Ohio State on either side of the ball.....

Whitner20 said:
For any particular reason, or is this just a vision you've had.....cuz i don't see Michigan having the talent to match up with Ohio State on either side of the ball.....

Vanderbilt had no reason beating Georgia last week, and Colorado lost to a D-II school earlier in the year. Talent isn't everything. Sometimes games just happen to wind up going one teams way, and it's too much to overcome. You're basically saying the game shouldn't even be played because (in your opinion) Ohio State is better on paper. Just because Ohio State is ranked number 1, doesn't mean they are unbeatable.

Frisches13283 said:
Vanderbilt had no reason beating Georgia last week, and Colorado lost to a D-II school earlier in the year. Talent isn't everything. Sometimes games just happen to wind up going one teams way, and it's too much to overcome. You're basically saying the game shouldn't even be played because (in your opinion) Ohio State is better on paper. Just because Ohio State is ranked number 1, doesn't mean they are unbeatable.

"Sometimes" fluke losses won't happen to Ohio State this season... they are too well coached and they execute flawlessly.....

Georgia losing to Vandy happens.... they don't do anything particularly well, they have an unsettled QB situation that turns the ball over more than they score.

Colorado also doesn't do anything particularly well, and they also have a crappy QB situation that turns the ball over more than they score......

Ohio State isn't just better on paper, they are better on the field. I know, I know, any given saturday...blah, blah, blah..... Obviously Michigan can win, they are a very talented team..... but Ohio States best quality all season is consistancy...they haven't been close to losing all year, playing in some pretty adverse conditions......

the game is at The Shoe, Troy Smith is the best player in college football and the unquestioned leader of the best team in the land.... he's not gonna lose his final home game and tarnish his legacy as the best QB to ever wear the Scarlet and Gray.......

Thats why Michigan doesn't stand a chance.

P.S. Lloyd Carr is Jim Tressel's personal property to do with as he pleases. That is a fact.

Whitner20 said:
"Sometimes" fluke losses won't happen to Ohio State this season... they are too well coached and they execute flawlessly.....

Georgia losing to Vandy happens.... they don't do anything particularly well, they have an unsettled QB situation that turns the ball over more than they score.

Colorado also doesn't do anything particularly well, and they also have a crappy QB situation that turns the ball over more than they score......

Ohio State isn't just better on paper, they are better on the field. I know, I know, any given saturday...blah, blah, blah..... Obviously Michigan can win, they are a very talented team..... but Ohio States best quality all season is consistancy...they haven't been close to losing all year, playing in some pretty adverse conditions......

the game is at The Shoe, Troy Smith is the best player in college football and the unquestioned leader of the best team in the land.... he's not gonna lose his final home game and tarnish his legacy as the best QB to ever wear the Scarlet and Gray.......

Thats why Michigan doesn't stand a chance.

P.S. Lloyd Carr is Jim Tressel's personal property to do with as he pleases. That is a fact.

Adrian Peterson was the best player in college football before he got hurt, and I would put Calvin Johnson ahead of Smith too. Smith just happens to be a good QB who is on the number 1 team.

Ohio State's offense didn't look that good against Penn State, and Michigan's front 7 is much better than Penn State's.

P.S. Slavery is no longer legal in the United States. That is a fact.

Frisches13283 said:
Adrian Peterson was the best player in college football before he got hurt, and I would put Calvin Johnson ahead of Smith too. Smith just happens to be a good QB who is on the number 1 team.

Ohio State's offense didn't look that good against Penn State, and Michigan's front 7 is much better than Penn State's.

:yeahthat:

OSUDauby said:
Wow, this is a funny quote coming from a WVU fan.:lol:
WVU is a little higher than where they should be. I think they should be around 8th overall. There is not way that WVU could beat Ohio State, Michigan, Auburn, Florida, USC, and maybe Texas.

WVU's undefeated record is a result of their weak, pathetic schedule. Their low ranking in the BCS is a result of their weak, pathetic schedule.

And Louisville is not that good ether, so a win over that team will not be enough.

Face it, the Big East (aka - The Big EASY) is just too weak.
Uh huh ... we'll just see about that. There was also no way we were going to compete with Georgia in last year's Sugar Bowl (in Atlanta, I might add)

... praying for a shot at OSU.

Frisches13283 said:

The Penn State game was in bad weather on a horrible field that was ripped up and replaced the day after.... the offense couldn't function they way they normally do.

Adrian Peterson was good, but Oklahoma still lost with him... Ohio State wins with Troy Smith...... Troy Smith was gonna win the Heisman reagrdless of Petersons injury.

I don't know what you're talking about... I just know that lloyd Carr belongs to Jim Tressel, I've seen the paperwork....

Whitner20 said:
The Penn State game was in bad weather on a horrible field that was ripped up and replaced the day after.... the offense couldn't function they way they normally do.

Adrian Peterson was good, but Oklahoma still lost with him... Ohio State wins with Troy Smith...... Troy Smith was gonna win the Heisman reagrdless of Petersons injury.

I don't know what you're talking about... I just know that lloyd Carr belongs to Jim Tressel, I've seen the paperwork....

In regards to Carr and Tressel, you should show me the paperwork then, because if that's the case Tressel should be in jail.

And just because a team loses doesn't mean a specific player isn't good. Jay Cutler is a better QB then Luke Getsy, but Getsy led his team to a bowl game last year, while Cutler didn't. That doesn't mean squat in regards to how good an individual player is. The heisman in years past has been going to the player who has been the QB for the #1 team in the country. It has gone to the wrong player 4 of the past 5 years I think. Just because Peterson might not have one the Heisman doesn't mean he didn't deserve it more or wasn't the best player.

Frisches13283 said:
In regards to Carr and Tressel, you should show me the paperwork then, because if that's the case Tressel should be in jail.

LOL, you guys are arguing about salavry.

Anyway they are too many things in OSU favor for them to lose the game. Home field advantage, Smith never losing to Michigan (even beatin Michigan at the Big house or whatever they call it), the number one defense, Gonzo and Ginn and Pittman, Mario Manningam comin off of minor knee surgry (i know it is minor knee surgry but what affects will it have... the list goes on.

Back
Top Bottom