New Bcs Poll | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Bcs Poll

Frisches13283 said:
All the more reason for a big upset Blade.

Upsets happen when teams that should win make mistakes, loose focus, and don't execute.... we don't make mistakes, we execute our gameplans perfectly, and this is the most focused, least distracted team I've seen......

Whitner20 said:
Upsets happen when teams that should win make mistakes, loose focus, and don't execute.... we don't make mistakes, we execute our gameplans perfectly, and this is the most focused, least distracted team I've seen......

Seriously, every team makes mistakes. I've seen OSU play average with my own eyes this season at times. No team is perfect. Try to be a little realistic.

Motion said:
Seriously, every team makes mistakes. I've seen OSU play average with my own eyes this season at times. No team is perfect. Try to be a little realistic.

When?

We've only been behind for 18 minutes all season and never by more then 4 pts.

Our gameplan dictating the PSU game, that and some bad passes in raining windy weather.... Troy Smith had his only 2 INT's of the season that day.

We don't turn the ball over, our D gives up the fewest points in the land, our O can score at will.....

Perfect team. The only possible question mark is our FG kicker...and he hasn't had to make a clutch kick all year cause we kick so much ***.

They gave me a scare durin the Penn State game when we couldn't move the ball because of the rain. No team is perfect, but the Buckeyes are playin pretty close to perfect ball.

Whitner20 said:

Northern Illinois, Cincinnati, and Penn State to name a few. I'm by no means saying they don't deserve the #1 spot they hold. Just saying they are not the juggernaut some make them out to be. They are human and beatable just like any other team out there.

Motion said:
Northern Illinois, Cincinnati, and Penn State to name a few. I'm by no means saying they don't deserve the #1 spot they hold. Just saying they are not the juggernaut some make them out to be. They are human and beatable just like any other team out there.

Thank you. That's all I'm trying to get at too.

Motion said:

I agree completely with everythin you said. But OSU was never in any trouble of losing any of those games. We just didnt dominate the whole game like I thought we should have.

OSU is beatable, but it would take a perfect, mistake free game from the opponet to win.

Motion said:

Northern Ill??? Up 28-0 after 15:55??? Wolfe ran well because hes sweet, but we were never in danger of losing that game.....ever...plus we played our 2nd team for alot of the 2nd half.

Cincy....we started off a little slow....a letdown from whooping Texas' *** probably..... and then proceeded to beat them 37-7

Penn State you have a point.... but having a minor, small, miniscule bump in the road for 2 quarters of a season is no big deal.......

Sorry....we ARE the Juggernaut we are made out to be.

Trust me when i say that the ONLY way we lose before the Nat'l title game is if it is freaking raining cats and dogs at the shoe vs Michigan......

Bad weather is the only hope Michigan has.....

DBoston80 said:
Trust me when i say that the ONLY way we lose before the Nat'l title game is if it is freaking raining cats and dogs at the shoe vs Michigan......

Bad weather is the only hope Michigan has.....

Yup.

PatsSuck456 said:
Thats true, UM was supposed to soundly beat OSU in '01.

It was 02..but your right...no team even one as well rounded as Ohio State is invincable.

WestVirginiaFan said:
Who has USC played??????? nobody, and they've almost lost 2 of those games i believe. Yet we still play "nobody" and blow them out

USC is all hype, thats about it...

USC will be challenged in several games so we will find out the truth about them in time. We dont really get that opportunity with WVU, other than 1 game. They can blow out UL and I still will be mad if they play for the national championship.

The Penn State game was in bad weather on a horrible field that was ripped up and replaced the day after.... the offense couldn't function they way they normally do.

That's a beautiful cop out. I'll have to remember that one

Back
Top Bottom