New Bcs Poll | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Bcs Poll

What is it with OSU fans and being completely unable to check the homerness at the door? A perfect team? :sidelol:

DonShula84 said:
That's a beautiful cop out. I'll have to remember that one

Actually he's got a point...wet conditions can slow down any passing offense(see the Indy Colts)....plus its not a cop-out when you beat the team handidly anyway.

the way i look at it at who the best player is, is this....plug the certain player in another team and see if he would be good.

Troy Smith at OU - good....not tOSU good
AD at tOSU - better than at OU

the way AD has been able to rack up good yardage and TD's with OU's less tahn mediocre run blocking line is very good...if he had tOSU's line he would be even more better

Whitner20 said:
We don't turn the ball over, our D gives up the fewest points in the land, our O can score at will.....

Before the Michigan State game, our D scored the most points. Not gave up the fewest points. I dont know if that is still true after the game since our D didnt score any points and i dont know what the other teams did.

AirFishOne said:
the way i look at it at who the best player is, is this....plug the certain player in another team and see if he would be good.

Troy Smith at OU - good....not tOSU good
AD at tOSU - better than at OU

the way AD has been able to rack up good yardage and TD's with OU's less tahn mediocre run blocking line is very good...if he had tOSU's line he would be even more better

Fantastic argument...... I'll buy it.

But, AP is done...so thats that.

Amars said:
1 Ohio State
2 USC
3 Michigan
4 Auburn
5 West Virginia
6 Florida
7 Louisville
8 Notre Dame
9 Texas
10 California
11 Tennessee
12 Clemson
13 Arkansas
14 Oregon
15 Boise State
16 Rutgers
17 Nebraska
18 LSU
19 Georgia Tech
20 Boston College
21 Wisconsin
22 Oklahoma
23 Iowa
24 Missouri
25 Tulsa

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/poll?poll=BCS
16 is my favorite number.:wink:

Whitner20 said:
Fantastic argument...... I'll buy it.

But, AP is done...so thats that.

it aint over yet....if everyone remebers correctly...AD said his only chances of comin back would be if he got injured...I know long shot but still better possibillity.

Also word is from AD's press conference is that he might be back for the Tech game or the OSU game so he sint done yet, knowing him he will be out there playing a week before he is cleared by doctors :D

Back
Top Bottom