New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

Looks fantastic on mobile, looks worse on a desktop (just being honest!). Overall its good though
I'd say the very fact that more of our posters use a mobile device than desktop makes it a pretty good thing that mobile looks better. I'm not done tweaking by any means.

This updated forum won't let me login in my Tapatalk app on my iPhone. What's up with that?

VIP works for me again. Excellent. Give me an edit button....and I'll be happy.

Hey we do appreciate all the work you guys put into the site. We all get to reap the benefits of this place. Thanks for what you do.

This updated forum won't let me login in my Tapatalk app on my iPhone. What's up with that?
It does not work with tapatalk anymore. You won't need tapatalk it's very mobile friendly

Brothers no VIP access and will the sigs populate again or do we have to do that? If we have to how do we do so? Thanks for all the hard work and efforts as always.
John

No need for the Tapatalk bandaid. The site is now fully mobile

Phone use is 100% better. I primarily view finheaven from my desktop/laptop. But when I do use phone, it is so much more enjoyable. Worth the switch for that alone probably.

:lol: this thread amuses me.

Finheaven:
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

futurama-fixit.gif

Henrik:
giphy.gif

We can all survive without a feature or two for a couple of days folks :p some of the sites core behind the scenes features are not even live yet!

Updated:

**** all that; the :lol: and :idk: smilies don't work? I need those

giphy.gif

;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom