New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

Here's what I'm seeing
The posts/message count does not show on mobile as those screens are small and we rather have the actual content display. You can always click on your profile to see the number.

So this is what smoking the devils lettuce looks like.....

:facepalm ..... face palm smiley needs some work. Not enough pain and emotion in it....

Also did we get rid of the banners?

I see mine is lost to oblivion...

We lost all the vCash... Waiting for a bailout.
vCash might be something we implement. It's on my maybe list.... If I hear enough whining about it we'll add it back.

vCash is needed for when we virtually bet on games come September. That and to fund Bumpus's Milwaukee Light addiction.

vCash is needed for when we virtually bet on games come September. That and to fund Bumpus's Milwaukee Light addiction.

I think you actually by that with Vcash, I mean, fake beer is paid for by fake money, right?

I'm also getting a flashing loading icon that appears every 2 or 3 seconds in the top right of my screen.

Maybe I'm just not finding it, but I also have a hard time finding my post history and started threads.

I'm also getting a flashing loading icon that appears every 2 or 3 seconds in the top right of my screen.

Maybe I'm just not finding it, but I also have a hard time finding my post history and started threads.
I could be wrong but i think it is refreshing the page

As long as the new format means the site doesn't chug to a halt during gameday threads, I'm a happy camper. :thumbsup

Looks good.

My only note would be User Name above avatar with larger font.

The posts/message count does not show on mobile as those screens are small and we rather have the actual content display. You can always click on your profile to see the number.

Ahhh okay, so this will look more normal when I'm on a computer.

Thanks for all the hard work guys

Back
Top Bottom