New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

Isn't Twitter dead?

No worries we'll get those media tags added in the next couple of days
No worries at all :) its well worth waiting to get the Xen version that lets you post the full link rather than just the numbers at the end

Mobile looks great! Awesome job on implementation!
Will miss Tapatalk's all in one package and notifications though.

Why does"Mobile Chat" stay hovering in the bottom right-hand corner? Can this be turned on/off?
Thanks!
It is the VIP chat, VIP isnt fully implemented yet so this should go away soon if your not VIP

I stole them all and hid them in BobDole's crawlspace - There were surprisingly few human bones down there ... Huh, go figure?!?

Also where are my million + V bucks ? I've been robbed I tell ya , robbed :eek:

000     MoeRobbed.gif

:cool:

That's odd ... I can.

Also .. post count just showed up for me a little bit ago. I'm going to have to keep playing around with **** to get used to this, but it's growing on me already. I don't think WildBill is finished by a long shot though, so please stand by - more is coming.
Hmmm.... wonder why I'm not seeing them.

Do you guys have any idea when you'll be mostly done with the site today? Figure it's easier to wait and adjust things than to start now

@Travis34 your posts are showing here. Do you not see them on your end?
Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 12.38.47 PM.png

Also where are my million + V bucks ? I've been robbed I tell ya , robbed :eek:

View attachment 8587

:cool:

We lost all the vCash... Waiting for a bailout.
vCash might be something we implement. It's on my maybe list.... If I hear enough whining about it we'll add it back.

We lost all the vCash... Waiting for a bailout.
vCash might be something we implement. It's on my maybe list.... If I hear enough whining about it we'll add it back.

What about the awards like Lounge Champ and such ?

Hmmm.... wonder why I'm not seeing them.

Do you guys have any idea when you'll be mostly done with the site today? Figure it's easier to wait and adjust things than to start now
its a huge job with a thousand different boxes to tick (none by me!) the big stuff is getting sorted first. I would give it a few days to settle down

Looks Good to me, espacially on Tablet. Haven't Seen it on my Laptop yet.
Thank you Guys!

Back
Top Bottom