New Mock Draft for Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft for Fins

caneproud117

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is all based on us getting a 2 and a 3 and a player from Chicago for O-Gun and D. Bowens at DE.
1st Round: BPA
2nd Round (Chicago's Pick): Smiley
Trade the Two Thirds for a Second.
2nd Round: Snee

Pretty Good for a First Day :D

I don't know about you guys but this would be my ideal Fins first day draft.

Why do you want two guards?

If the Dolphins end up with two second round picks one way or another, I would far rather see one of them used to draft a guy who would compliment Chambers/Boston better than the guys we have returning to vie for the #3 WR job. Of course, that is only if we don't get that guy in the first round.

I really like the things Tolver can do in the 3rd WR spot. He hasn't been given the chance yet, but I believe he's our 3rd WR for the future. I was hoping to God that the dolphins didn't trade him with the 6th for Boston.

I'd Rather us keep the two third round draft picks. This is a deep draft and you can get quality OL in the third round, like Max starks. Then we can use the second third round pick on a Saftey/Special teams player like Will Allen.

i agree simmons and tolver are good guys to compete and play for the 3rd and fourth spot and minnis/n davis should be competing for that last spot to take over kick off duties and utility...... as for drafting if we a get second... should we maybe go D then and get a linebacker or dlineman cause this draft is full of them.. that leaves a star OL in the first and a Qb and WR in the third

I wish I knew more about Simmons and Tolver, but I suppose it would be okay to go with them if there is a consensus that one of them should get the job done. I would just hate to miss out on this draft since the thought seems to be that you can get a guy in the 2nd at WR who would probably be a 1st rounder other years...

If we go Carey in the first round we need to trade back because he isnt worth the 20th pick. If we cant trade back we should go Defense because we can get better value where we can maybe get either Wilfork or Vilma. Then in the second round we can get Smiley/Grove, they are just as good as carey.

1st: Wilfork
2nd: Bouleware
3rd: Max Starks
3rd: Will Allen

Grove (Back Problems), Carey (Not finishing off blocks, Work Ethic), Andrews (Fat, Decent Pass Blocker at best), Smiley and Snee has the least questions about them. Either one would be a nice selection in the second round.

The reason I want Carey is cause he has played in Miami before and is accustome to the Heat and weather plus he is a hell of a guard. The kid is fast and can play Rt as well.

Back
Top Bottom