New Mock Draft! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft!

PhinsRDbest said:
wow, Denver takes Tamba Hali and Mathias Kiwanuka thats a surprise.
Little surprised about Miami's pick but still a great pick. I figured since you traded to the bottom of round one you might pick someone that may not be there with there second but is usually consider a high 2nd rounder maybe Brodie Croyle or Max Gean-Jiles. But BPO is just as good.

Good catch. I picked Hali as Denver's first pick but I didnt see Kiwanuka as the 2nd.... they would never do that. Denver would take a WR, but the top 3 are gone, TE, but the top 2 are gone, I would pencil Denvers second pick as a CB.

Philter25 said:
Good catch. I picked Hali as Denver's first pick but I didnt see Kiwanuka as the 2nd.... they would never do that. Denver would take a WR, but the top 3 are gone, TE, but the top 2 are gone, I would pencil Denvers second pick as a CB.

That was very good catch and Denver 29th Selection is Ashton Youboty CB Ohio St.

Fine with everyone?

Yea I would lean towards Youboty..... They just signed Courtney Brown to an extension so I dont think they would take 2 DLman in the first. Every other WR or TE might be a reach here.

Skeet84 said:
That was very good catch and Denver 29th Selection is Ashton Youboty CB Ohio St.

Fine with everyone?
I was fine with them selecting Kiwanuka i was just surprised.:wink:

Philter25 said:
Yea I would lean towards Youboty..... They just signed Courtney Brown to an extension so I dont think they would take 2 DLman in the first. Every other WR or TE might be a reach here.

ok Than Mathias Kiwanuka has not been drafted!

Philter25 said:
I was thinking last night that they may take Ko Simpson because they got a couple of young CBs last year. But its Miami's pick so i dont care.

FinFanSince'80 said:
sorry skeet84, i missed that and it won't let me send a PM yet. send it again.

You are now the Pitt Steelers so go ahead and make your selection and have FuN!

PhinsRDbest said:
I was thinking last night that they may take Ko Simpson because they got a couple of young CBs last year. But its Miami's pick so i dont care.
That they do.... Lynch is getting old but because Skeet picked him, I didnt list him and gave him the benefit of the doubt. I think Denver would take a DT, WR, or TE if they could, but anyone at that position is a stretch. They have a decent LB corps with Wilson and Williams but they might also consider Oline..... however with their Oline, I dont think they need high profile guys to succeed so I passed on Oline. They really dont have a very strong #2 CB or nickel CB to play opposite of Bailey so hence why I said I would lean towards CB..... although its definately not the best pick.

FinFanSince'80 said:
anyone have the rest of the draft order typed up yet, or at least the next 2 rounds?

This order for the 2nd round was posted earlier

33.Houston34.New Orleans 35. NewYork Jets 36. Green Bay 37.Oakland38.Tennesse 39.Detroit 40. Arizona 41. Buffalo 42. Clevlend 43. Baltimore 44. Philadelphia 45. St.Louis 46. Atlanta 47. Minnesota 48. Dallas 49. San Diego 50. Miami 51. New England 52. Washington 53.Kansas City 54. Cincinnati 55. New York Giants 56. Chicago 57. Carolina 58. Tampa Bay 59. Jacksonville 60. Denver 61. Indianapolis 62. Seatle 63. Pittsburgh

Philter25 said:
That they do.... Lynch is getting old but because Skeet picked him, I didnt list him and gave him the benefit of the doubt. I think Denver would take a DT, WR, or TE if they could, but anyone at that position is a stretch. They have a decent LB corps with Wilson and Williams but they might also consider Oline..... however with their Oline, I dont think they need high profile guys to succeed so I passed on Oline. They really dont have a very strong #2 CB or nickel CB to play opposite of Bailey so hence why I said I would lean towards CB..... although its definately not the best pick.

TE Dominic Byrd who is Me Kipers 1st round mock and did really good in the Senior Bowl

Back
Top Bottom