New Needs Assessment (post-Poole) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Needs Assessment (post-Poole)

SQuinn17 said:
screwed like the bills when losman gets hurt again??

Holcombe, baby, Holcombe. :cooldude:

Oh yeah, Willis BABY! :wink:

Buddwalk said:
Oh im scared...go home bills scum
dont take it personal, just making fun of your whiny post. :wink:

As much as I HATE agreeing with a cow fan, I would rather have Losman and Holcombe at QB than feeley and frerotte. :yell:

TRADE FOR A QB

dolphingator said:
As much as I HATE agreeing with a cow fan, I would rather have Losman and Holcombe at QB than feeley and frerotte. :yell:

TRADE FOR A QB

ahhh very refreshing. Someone who actually knows talent.

Zevo is a known Bills supporter that has nothing better to do then troll our boards. Unlike others that add constructive critism he just sprouts his big internet mouth. It makes him feel better..

dolphingator said:

TRADE FOR A QB

So you'd rather have a qb who hasnt even played 1 game in the nfl and a qb in holcombe that has been garbage is whole career.

If you want that we have it in

Brock Berlin [never played a game] and Gus Frerotte [Garbage most of his career] But Feeley did play much better at the end of the season i have to keep mentioning 98 pass attempts with out an int, and the streak will continue onto this season.

I feel for losman though...the kids bound to get injured again cause that bills oline sucks...and there recievers arent spectacular in an aging Eric Moulds, and young talent in Lee Evans, and a guy that will be a special teams whiz but thats it Roscoe Parrish

on that list i was surprised the o-line wasnt mentioned and qb?

the o line is in need of serious upgrades and a j will not cut it as qb, you guys need to find another qb, gus isnt the answer either.....

patsdynasty said:

the o line is in need of serious upgrades and a j will not cut it as qb, you guys need to find another qb, gus isnt the answer either.....

We have all the offensive lineman we can handle and who do you suggest that we pick up at QB to upgrade thats avail. Jeff George????

patsdynasty said:

While we might very well need to upgrade both OL and QB, I think we will go into this season with basically what we have now. I think the coaching staff will see what Houck can do with the talent that is there at OL right now. They are young and should be decent, and Houck can make recommendations for the 2006 draft based upon what he sees in 2005. OLT is a serious possibility.

Much of the same can be said for our QB situation. Not playing Feeley that much last year pushed his "evaluation" time into 2005. If can't cut it as a legimate starter in 2005, then it will be Freotte's team for the remainder of 05 & into 06. We will draft a QB in the 06 draft to be groomed behind Gus for a year.

Safety and a 3rd WR are our most pressing needs... Otherwise, I say we're pretty well set until we can get another draft/free agency or two under our belt..

DannyNoonan said:
Mid-May needs:

1. FS: still need a viable starter here (Tillman & Bell are good back-ups)
2. CB: Madison is very good; Howard, Edwards and Daniels are solid depth but not starter quality
3. WR: still need a solid #3 to play the slot and back-up in case Booker or Chambers get injured
4. LB: need some depth with size
You've got to throw C in there IMO.

Back
Top Bottom