New Site update? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Site update?

The font size is

• Too small

• Too big

• Just right

• Let me grab my looking glass and see what's going on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gave the logo a new updated look, changed the color scheme to the current official Phins colors, changed the banner background to mimic the helmet stripe and increased the font size for us old folks. Glad you guys noticed and approve!

:UP: :fh:fh:fh:fh
Now can you ban that one troll in peace? And I will never have any more feedback...

Haha!

Just Kidddddddding...

The new orange is too red. Not consistent with Dolphins orange at all. Its bright! Which is nice - but the color is off. Not complainin - just sayin
It’s their exact colors per their NFL filings. You may have to adjust your monitor if it looks red.

Gave the logo a new updated look, changed the color scheme to the current official Phins colors, changed the banner background to mimic the helmet stripe and increased the font size for us old folks. Glad you guys noticed and approve!

Looks great man! 3 cheers for the finheaven staff!!! I am raising a frosty mug of bitburger in your honor right now. Might have ruined my ipad pouring it over your way…

I was actually going to make a joke that I thought the font size was increased ... for all you old timers on here

lo and behold, it was the truth lol

p.s. is there any way to make that a personal setting users could change for themselves?

I was actually going to make a joke that I thought the font size was increased ... for all you old timers on here

lo and behold, it was the truth lol

p.s. is there any way to make that a personal setting users could change for themselves?
You wish to deactivate geriatric mode Travis? That's a giant no no don't you know know?

The colors they use now are pretty close to the throwback colors. I’ll have to check the formulas from my computer later. Curious myself…
You'll find that you need to tone down the magenta in this orange...guaranteed!

It’s their exact colors per their NFL filings. You may have to adjust your monitor if it looks red.
If and that's a big IF - that's correct...then the previous orange for all these years was wrong. Also, I just noticed that the band above the Forums band where the Finheaven logo is - is a different color from the band below. Just sayin...I'm in the graphics business and I'm really fussy about colors.

Back
Top Bottom