New Site update?

The font size is

• Too small

• Too big

• Just right

• Let me grab my looking glass and see what's going on

Results are only viewable after voting.
images
yeah not fav loco, Im a throwback guy for sure.

I am nearly certain that our "Teal" is actually described as "Aquamarine" - which reminds me of the song on the old puppet tv show - Steve Zodiac - the song was called "MARINA - AQUA Marina" Hahaha - now that will date me as much as anything and I am sure there are a few posters on here who will remember this show. It was great. So sorry! The show was Fireball XL5 - haha. Now that reminds me of DEEP PURPLE! The best band that ever played on the face of this earth. Sorry Danny!

You'll find that you need to tone down the magenta in this orange...guaranteed!
It might be the way your display is showing it. I used the hex color formula for it so it's the exact Phins color. I had a few other guys say it looks red to them. The last orange had more yellow in it, this one obviously less. Try adjusting your screen. On my iPhone, it also looks orange...

If and that's a big IF - that's correct...then the previous orange for all these years was wrong. Also, I just noticed that the band above the Forums band where the Finheaven logo is - is a different color from the band below. Just sayin...I'm in the graphics business and I'm really fussy about colors.
The previous orange was the Phins official color from 2013 to 2017. That's how old the site logo and colors were. The orange was changed in 2018...

The previous orange was the Phins official color from 2013 to 2017. That's how old the site logo and colors were. The orange was changed in 2018...
That must explain it... I always thought the "orange" color was supposed to be coral... I missed it when it was changed to orange, I guess.

The Miami Dolphins logo: meaning and history The Dolphins logo has remained reasonably consistent throughout its history. Aqua and coral, the team’s original color, were used to symbolize the natural coral reefs in Biscayne Bay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom