The font size is

• Too small

• Too big

• Just right

• Let me grab my looking glass and see what's going on

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s too bright…
Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

If and that's a big IF - that's correct...then the previous orange for all these years was wrong. Also, I just noticed that the band above the Forums band where the Finheaven logo is - is a different color from the band below. Just sayin...I'm in the graphics business and I'm really fussy about colors.
This is what we got going:
PANTONE: PMS 1655 C
HEX COLOR: #FC4C02;
RGB: (252, 76, 2)
CMYK: (0, 73, 98, 0)

This is what we got going:
PANTONE: PMS 1655 C
HEX COLOR: #FC4C02;
RGB: (252, 76, 2)
CMYK: (0, 73, 98, 0)
Excellent I’m gonna check that on our graphic computer first thing in the morning and I’ll get back to you Henrik!

I am nearly certain that our "Teal" is actually described as "Aquamarine" - which reminds me of the song on the old puppet tv show - Steve Zodiac - the song was called "MARINA - AQUA Marina" Hahaha - now that will date me as much as anything and I am sure there are a few posters on here who will remember this show. It was great. So sorry! The show was Fireball XL5 - haha. Now that reminds me of DEEP PURPLE! The best band that ever played on the face of this earth. Sorry Danny!
Geez talk about a trip down memory lane… So Marina Aqua Marina was actually from a similar puppet show TV series in 1964 called Stingray! Once again I’m sure some of the older folks on the site will remember this… And I even googled marina aqua marina and it brought me back to the original theme song where you can see Marina underwater swimming with the fishes… I gave myself a Mulligan because I was five at the time! Those were the days… A much simpler world… And only two years before the Miami Dolphins franchise began.

Back
Top Bottom