The font size is

• Too small

• Too big

• Just right

• Let me grab my looking glass and see what's going on

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like drab and thx I did 🐻
Barter-Island-Polar-Bears-101.jpg

I like the new look. I just prefer the old one better. Please don’t hate on me for saying it. The orange is so vivid it’s almost yelling at me. Maybe I just need to adjust my monitor or whatever. I love the site no matter what and my opinion is irrelevant.

This is what we got going:
PANTONE: PMS 1655 C
HEX COLOR: #FC4C02;
RGB: (252, 76, 2)
CMYK: (0, 73, 98, 0)
Hey Henrik! Tonite I simply googled PMS 1655C and the cmyk value came up as (0, 70, 99, 1). On first blush I didn’t think there would be any black (k) in there…however in this formula also pls notice magenta is lower and yellow is a tad higher all blending into a less red orange… On my phone screen the color looked more correct on the Pantone page. I hate to be a stickler but colors are my thing. Especially Dolphin colors! I actually use them for my graphic company webpage. It’s all good and I can’t express enough appreciation for the tireless work that you and others do 24/7/365 to keep this forum running! (Interestingly the hex and RGB values match)

Last edited:
the big text is really awesome guys..

I cant believe how bad other teams fan forums are from a design aspect..their so so bad and complicated to read.

thank you for making this site not like that
We just bumped the font another 2 notches, refresh the site. It's even better. At the rate we're going you'll get 5 words in a single row soon! :chuckle:

blinking trailer park boys GIF

Hey Henrik so even tonight I simply googled PMS 1655C and the cmyk value came up as (0, 70, 99, 1). On first blush I didn’t think there would be any black (k) in there…however in this formula notice magenta is lower and yellow is a tad higher all blending into a less red orange… On my phone screen the color looked more correct on the Pantone page. I hate to be a stickler but colors are my thing. Especially Dolphin colors! I actually use them for my graphic company webpage. It’s all good and I can’t express enough appreciation for work that you and others do 24/7/365 to keep this forum running! (The hex and RGB values matched)
Thank you for checking up on that! The orange on the site is set up as rgb(252, 76, 2).
The colors in the PNGs for the logo and header are set up with the same color in the app. The FIN in the logo does look brighter, could that be an illusion due to neighboring colors and gradients?

the big text is really awesome guys..

I cant believe how bad other teams fan forums are from a design aspect..their so so bad and complicated to read.

thank you for making this site not like that
It's better to stay away of those other team's sites.
suck my dick GIF

Back
Top Bottom