New Site update? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Site update?

The font size is

• Too small

• Too big

• Just right

• Let me grab my looking glass and see what's going on

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's better to stay away of those other team's sites.
suck my dick GIF
In honor of your spoiler you must watch 4 mins that will make you laugh :)

When Henrik discovers the glitch - and I trust he will… the Orange will be just a wee wee wee little less red, still as bright, and as Pantone describes this beautiful 1655C Orange…they call it literally “Florida Orange”. I sheet you not! Florida Orange baby - it matters! And if I have a drink tonight I hereby declare - it will be a screwdriver.

Can we have a separate thread (one is never enough) demanding a throwback forum colour scheme? We could have it twice a season and the usual folks can all post about going back to the old colour scheme and logo?

Last edited:
Gave the logo a new updated look, changed the color scheme to the current official Phins colors, changed the banner background to mimic the helmet stripe and increased the font size for us old folks. Glad you guys noticed and approve!

:UP: :fh:fh:fh:fh
Is there a setting to reduce the font size back to what it was at the user level?

You won’t notice much on the mobile version…
I noticed. The color change and the bigger font! I was trying to shrink my screen but couldn't! Lol.

But hey, in the bottom right corner (mobile version) I have this chat symbol that keeps popping up. How do I get rid of that?

Back
Top Bottom