New Stadium Website | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Stadium Website

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.newmiamistadium.com/

Tom Garfinkel just posted the new website to the stadium upgrade, pretty cool stuff.

plan_canopy-1.jpg

B9wxUcBIMAEcbnV-1.jpg

Honestly it almost looks like it will be a brand new stadium, I like the design...I think once its complete in 2 years I will take a trip down for a game.

I just like how its not a hulking sphere-like mass as most new/remodeled are turning into. At first I loved the design of Arizona's new stadium but now every single new stadium is taking that same white/gray look. This design at least looks like they're streamling things and going for a new-meets-old style. I also like how they're not putting a roof on it, I love that advantage for the Phins.

One thing I've noticed is that they've all but eliminated the color orange from the stadium. I wonder if that was one of the reasons they got rid of most of the Orange in the new uniforms too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like it, particularly the finished product. Love the 33-20 score against the patsies as well.......

I don't care if we play in a landfill as long as we start winning the AFC East again and get to the Superbowl.

Of course you don't, you live in Wisconsin and don't attend any games.

Ross & Co. has done a very nice job of upgrading the stadium by his own pockets. Excited to see the all the changes in the coming years.

Looks cool.I wonder if the roof will accentuate the crowd noise? (I know they moved the seats 25 ft closer)

Never been to Miami for a game but when the Stadium is finished I will remedy that.

I just like how its not a hulking sphere-like mass as most new/remodeled are turning into. At first I loved the design of Arizona's new stadium but now every single new stadium is taking that same white/gray look. This design at least looks like they're streamling things and going for a new-meets-old style. I also like how they're not putting a roof on it, I love that advantage for the Phins.

At least its not a robot anus.

QjKgmKH-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom