New Stadium Website | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Stadium Website

At least its not a robot anus.

QjKgmKH-1.gif

RapeEwokPREPAREYOURANUS-1.jpg

Stadium looks awesome! It's gonna be sick in there, can't wait until we are back in the playoffs and a consistent threat again.

Not to mention back in the Super Bowl rotation.

The "lounge rooms" or whatever you wanna call them are intriguing... Hard to imagine an average fan ever being able to afford that, easier to just stay at home for that experience.

In addition to the "rooms" I think there's an area with nicer seating

I didn't visit the website but I saw those things awhile back. I like the overall rehaul though. It'd be cool to install some kind of retractable glass roof... Close for those rainy hurricane games.

When the renovations are done in2016 I'll Be more then happy to come back to Miami!Looks pretty good for now.

The "lounge rooms" or whatever you wanna call them are intriguing... Hard to imagine an average fan ever being able to afford that, easier to just stay at home for that experience.

In addition to the "rooms" I think there's an area with nicer seating

I didn't visit the website but I saw those things awhile back. I like the overall rehaul though. It'd be cool to install some kind of retractable glass roof... Close for those rainy hurricane games.

I'd sit there if someone wanted me to. I'd never pay for it though.

Cool stuff their doing...Still won't attend though...

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

exactly. I think I read it was like 75-100k.

come the f*** on Fins, no one is going to want to pay that.

There's always suckers willing to buy anything.

Corporations will buy those seats and give them away as perks to top employees. They'll also figure a way to write them off as business expenses.

I look forward to not getting skin cancer while watching the game from my normal person seats in in the 400s

I hear ya Dave. Those early season games are brutal but the canopy will not be on until 2016 I believe so one more year of baking in the sun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Joe Robbie will eventually be one of the oldest stadiums in the league. But it will also be iconic and nice to boot.

Back
Top Bottom