News: League, networks decry Bills’ “inevitable dominance†| Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News: League, networks decry Bills’ “inevitable dominanceâ€Â

How was that Funny?? We can't get happy that the Bills have started the season well. Maybe we have gotten alittle bit over confident, but hey, it's about time we have goten back to respectability. I was tired of hearing about how "This is Miami's year" every september then to see them fall apart time after time towards the end of the season(actually I liked that part).

I mean one year of this from us Bills fans doesnt add up to the many years of Fin Fans jumping for joy after starting 4-0 or nearly undefeated, and then we have to hear them cry about their coach or the playcalling when the FIns start to lose.

I mean everyone wanted to fire Wanny after your first game. I mean give me a break.

This is what being a fan is all about. When your team does well your happy, when they dont your upset. Right now Bills fans are very excited about this team. Stop acting like little Jealous Fin Fans who cant stand another team getting some of the spotlight.

WHy dont you guys just Go to the beach because all of you fin fans are just wanna be football fans anyway, you guys dont even care about your team be it the Canes or the Fins unless they are winning. If you wanna know what it means to be a true fan, take some notes from Bills fans!!

Originally posted by gobills2oo3
How was that Funny?? We can't get happy that the Bills have started the season well. Maybe we have gotten alittle bit over confident, but hey, it's about time we have goten back to respectability. I was tired of hearing about how "This is Miami's year" every september then to see them fall apart time after time towards the end of the season(actually I liked that part).

I mean one year of this from us Bills fans doesnt add up to the many years of Fin Fans jumping for joy after starting 4-0 or nearly undefeated, and then we have to hear them cry about their coach or the playcalling when the FIns start to lose.

I mean everyone wanted to fire Wanny after your first game. I mean give me a break.

This is what being a fan is all about. When your team does well your happy, when they dont your upset. Right now Bills fans are very excited about this team. Stop acting like little Jealous Fin Fans who cant stand another team getting some of the spotlight.

WHy dont you guys just Go to the beach because all of you fin fans are just wanna be football fans anyway, you guys dont even care about your team be it the Canes or the Fins unless they are winning. If you wanna know what it means to be a true fan, take some notes from Bills fans!!
come on dude, give him some credit..it was funny....yes finfans overreact too, but it's the nature of the beast

I would if it was funny, I mean you could easily take out anything that says Buffalo or Bills and replace it with Miami or dolphins for any year other than this one.

I would if it was funny, I mean you could easily take out anything that says Buffalo or Bills and replace it with Miami or dolphins for any year other than this one.

Lighten up GB, it's just a writing, you guys do it on the Bills board, you even got films now...so relax, it's better than the smack, no one blames you for the excitement over your team, every fan shows that when their team is winning. We defintely do, but so do you..it's good to know, we're not the only ones as you guys try to point out sometimes, but what he wrote was witty. I bet I can go to the bills board and fine a homerious writing right now. But at the beginning of the season you guys were saying give us the trophy already too. Don't be a hypocrite, enjoy the jabbing between the teams, after all none of us get paid a dime by the teams for all the energy we put in as fans.

that **** is funny as hell...

you must be a writer for the onion... GB2003, don't hate it was written in jest... No doubt about it the Bills look good, so good that a fin fan actually wrote a long satire about them, so you should be happy they're getting that type of attention.

btw you're right you can pull out Bills and swap it with Miami and for that matter alot of NFL teams, and to be perfectly honest it still would be hilarious... give credit where credit is due

Yeah its funny if your that kid in highschool that laughed at everyones jokes. I hated that kid, he was annoying.

It definatley was creative, but as a Bills fan, it wasnt amusing. If you did switch the Buffalo's with Miami's and Bills with Dolphins then maybe I will laugh, but as it is now, i cant laugh at that, atleats not unitl after the game.

Damn,How many Hours till this game.

Hey you!!! The smart guy that wrote this, can you help a dumb Bills fan figure that out? Thanks..

Yeah its funny if your that kid in highschool that laughed at everyones jokes. I hated that kid, he was annoying.

Trust me...everyone in high school hated you, too.

No, we didnt have dolphin fans in my school. Come on, If you can have fun this week, so can I.

The only thing I take personal is the game on sunday. So bring it on!!!

It definatley was creative, but as a Bills fan, it wasnt amusing. If you did switch the Buffalo's with Miami's and Bills with Dolphins then maybe I will laugh, but as it is now, i cant laugh at that, atleats not unitl after the game.

Damn,How many Hours till this game.

Hey you!!! The smart guy that wrote this, can you help a dumb Bills fan figure that out? Thanks..

Man you must be the 'life' of a party. Guarenteed if a Bills fan had wrote it at the dolphins you'd be proclaiming it as the 2nd coming of christ.

Back
Top Bottom