News: League, networks decry Bills’ “inevitable dominance†| Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News: League, networks decry Bills’ “inevitable dominanceâ€Â

Re: Hardy har har

Originally posted by jurr80
I can't believe you wasted that many moments of your life writing such crap. See you in the funeral parlor after the Bills win again.

It probably took this guy several hours to come up with this bit of literary genius.

BTW, who will die if the Bills win again? And if someone did indeed die, he wouldn't be able to see you in a funeral parlor.

Thanks NYC, that will have me chuckling for quite a while.
Jees, can't some of you lighten up?? Especially in light of some of the more serious matters around here recently, we all have to remember that football is supposed to be fun. Whitty banter helps keep things lively.

Anyway, sure beats the crap out of "The Bills will win and Takeo will make Ricky his bitch".....or "the Dolphins will win cos they hate the Bills and they have Ricky".

If some of you Bill fans re read the post, it is actually rather a back handed compliment to Buffalo anyway.

It bothers me to see all these Fin fans laughing when the last 5 years or so, this would be about you guys. That is what bothers me.

Its jealousy. You guys cant stand to see other teams get more press than you.

However, as I stated after i tried to piss you FIn Fans off, that it was creative and some what funny. But it wouldnt win any awards, so get over it, Damn!

Phinphan, I think your "Chuckling" will last quite awhile also, I say probably till about 11:30pm or so and then your chuckling will turn to first embarrassment, then anger, and then finally will turn to sorrow.

See you Sunday night.

This thread was funny. I agree, quality smack beats low-quality everytime.

Originally posted by gobills2oo3
It bothers me to see all these Fin fans laughing when the last 5 years or so, this would be about you guys. That is what bothers me.

However, as I stated after i tried to piss you FIn Fans off, that it was creative and some what funny. But it wouldnt win any awards, so get over it, Damn!

Phinphan, I think your "Chuckling" will last quite awhile also, I say probably till about 11:30pm or so and then your chuckling will turn to first embarrassment, then anger, and then finally will turn to sorrow.

See you Sunday night.

Why don't you pull that stick out of your azz and go buy yourself a sense of humor.:rolleyes:
You're just pissed because his post made fun of you and your constant orgasim posts about Spikes. It may not single you out or call you out by name but you are a prime example of his satire, And it's obvious you're pissed about it.

Prime example:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&postid=292371#post292371

Dont you see what the reason is that Im on this board this week and only this week?

Do you even think. Im here to piss off Fin Fans. And its working. Dont take things seriously people, cuz I dont. All I will take seriously is the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see alright, :roflmao: I see your plan backfiring because all you been doing on this thread is bitching about finfans. But hey NICE WORK! :up:

One of the radio stations predicted that the bills will be the last unbeaten team to lose.......

Is that because they play at 5:30 tonight? NOPE, they have all just jumped on the BillsWagon since they have beaten two lackluster teams!

The Jills will lose tonight, and then they will be in second place in the AFC East!

Go 'Phins!

Originally posted by gobills2oo3

See you Sunday night.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess I get the last laugh ;)

Back
Top Bottom