News: League, networks decry Bills’ “inevitable dominance†| Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News: League, networks decry Bills’ “inevitable dominanceâ€Â

Originally posted by gobills2oo3
How was that Funny?? We can't get happy that the Bills have started the season well. Maybe we have gotten alittle bit over confident, but hey, it's about time we have goten back to respectability. I was tired of hearing about how "This is Miami's year" every september then to see them fall apart time after time towards the end of the season(actually I liked that part).

I mean one year of this from us Bills fans doesnt add up to the many years of Fin Fans jumping for joy after starting 4-0 or nearly undefeated, and then we have to hear them cry about their coach or the playcalling when the FIns start to lose.

I mean everyone wanted to fire Wanny after your first game. I mean give me a break.

This is what being a fan is all about. When your team does well your happy, when they dont your upset. Right now Bills fans are very excited about this team. Stop acting like little Jealous Fin Fans who cant stand another team getting some of the spotlight.

WHy dont you guys just Go to the beach because all of you fin fans are just wanna be football fans anyway, you guys dont even care about your team be it the Canes or the Fins unless they are winning. If you wanna know what it means to be a true fan, take some notes from Bills fans!!

We don't care what kind of spotlight you get, but when there are 15 Bill fans here daily posting it 24/7...it get's old.

It's sad how close this is to the truth after only two weeks of football.
I watch ESPN everyday and there is not one day that goes but that there isn't a piece on the Jills and how great they are this year. You will see them talking about other teams, but not every day like the Jills.
We all know why to...CHRIS FAT*** BURMAN he has to make sure that they talk about the Jills everyday. BTW... gobills2003 this is a Dolphin web site you don't like the reading..... don't read,go back to the Jilly's site if you want everyone to write great things about the Jills! I would be perfectly happy if you never posted again.

This is the best post I've read here, not that there isn't good writing here, but this is great stuff because I love the sarcasm, and it's proving a point. Good stuff, no wait...Great stuff! Jills SUCK!!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'M A BILLS fan and even i can appreciate the humor in that article---u r a riot dude

go bills

i dont understand the jills comments when it is known that miami is the mecca for deviant homosexual behavior---

LOL awesome post!!!

I nominate this post to be inducted in to Flipper's Finest, the forum room that nobody ever looks at!!

I've only been here for a few months, but that is the funniest thing I've seen. Even if you did replace the Bills with the Fins it would still be hilarious. It is even more funny written about the Bills though.

Thanks for the compliments, and to our beloved guest Bills fans, for the ongoing inspiration. I'm glad most of you enjoyed it.

Honestly, It was good. But didnt wanna give you credit because its Bills v. Dolphins week.

But the week is over, and it is time for some football. See you guys Sunday after the game, and then again in december.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Okay, which one has the vapors? Is it Nails?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Royals, of course. And now I understand McMichael and Seau called in sick with Boogie Fever.

How was that Funny?? We can't get happy that the Bills have started the season well. Maybe we have gotten alittle bit over confident, but hey, it's about time we have goten back to respectability. I was tired of hearing about how "This is Miami's year" every september then to see them fall apart time after time towards the end of the season(actually I liked that part).

I mean one year of this from us Bills fans doesnt add up to the many years of Fin Fans jumping for joy after starting 4-0 or nearly undefeated, and then we have to hear them cry about their coach or the playcalling when the FIns start to lose.

I mean everyone wanted to fire Wanny after your first game. I mean give me a break.

This is what being a fan is all about. When your team does well your happy, when they dont your upset. Right now Bills fans are very excited about this team. Stop acting like little Jealous Fin Fans who cant stand another team getting some of the spotlight.

WHy dont you guys just Go to the beach because all of you fin fans are just wanna be football fans anyway, you guys dont even care about your team be it the Canes or the Fins unless they are winning. If you wanna know what it means to be a true fan, take some notes from Bills fans!!

I don't think he understood the post.

Honestly, It was good. But didnt wanna give you credit because its Bills v. Dolphins week.

But the week is over, and it is time for some football. See you guys Sunday after the game, and then again in december.

You got problems kid. Taking things seriously all the time will kill you.

NYCPHAN, Thats some hilarious writing. Great read.

That was very funny! But I can't help wondering if way back in your subconscious that's a liitle voice screaming "what will we do if they really ARE as good as they look"?? It doesn't really matter though, we'll all have a good idea in less than 24 hours!

Hardy har har

I can't believe you wasted that many moments of your life writing such crap. See you in the funeral parlor after the Bills win again.

Back
Top Bottom