News on Moss? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News on Moss?

oodolphins

Starter
Reaction score
On ESPN news, Chris Mort said the Vikes are trying to work out a trade with the Fins for Moss. He said it. It was also in print under his mug as he was talkling. What the hell is going on?

SIGN A FREAKIN' PLAYER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHhh!!!

Im never going to get to sleep with these Moss trades coming up and down....:yell: :yell: :yell:

who to believe, clayton? mort?
mort did break the marino story which we all denied...

This is a Yo-Yo. All the contradicting reports point towards this trade being real.

This is very weird, not a move I would expect from Miami at all.

Where's jagrMD and Chambers84 when you need them?? :tongue:

:jk: fellas. :)

Vindication..........................................................................

This my be why we have not heard any news for the FO office. If the Moss deal is in the works then this deal has to be done 1st. Time will tell.

i would order a personlized jersey the minute the trade was announced. that would be so sweet

Originally posted by FireinCairo
i would order a personlized jersey the minute the trade was announced. that would be so sweet

Me too.. in a heart beat.. Did it last year with Seau.. And I changed your o to an a

Well, too much is being speculated on to know for sure. But I agree, too much is being said for all parties involved to be denying everything. Whether it gets done or not remains to be seen but something is definately brewing.

Perhaps the deny at all costs is in effect in case talks break down, they could say they were never into anything heavy.

Personally, I just hope the price comes down a bit from draft picks, Madison, O-gun and Chambers.

My top offer is SAM,O-GUN and a# 3 for MOSS . I would go no higher. Any thing more is nuts!!!!

Originally posted by REAL DEAL
My top offer is SAM,O-GUN and a# 3 for MOSS . I would go no higher. Any thing more is nuts!!!!

why? i would make it a number 1 pick, madison, and Ogun's rights.

remember moss=best WR in the NFL....maybe ever

I would piss in my pants if we can get Moss for Madison Ogun for our 3rd I would even think about our 1st if we don't have to trade Chambers. This would be one of the most feared offenses in the league. R. Williams Chambers Feeley Tait or Woody with our defense I believe we could be SB bound.

This reminds me a lot of the Ricky Williams rumors...but not the ones for the offseason where we actually traded for him...the rumors immediately after the Saints drafted Deuce. We definitely called them asking about Ricky, and if you remember for a flurry of a few days there were some serious yo-yo reports goin on.

So, I've come to the conclusion that Moss will be a Dolphin....in 2005. Wannstedt or Spielman will 'coincidentally' run into Moss at the supermarket or some 'random' airport of their choosing and WannSpiel will have had a complete 'non-football' related discussion which makes us very comfortable with Moss' headcase status.

Back
Top Bottom