News on Moss? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News on Moss?

here comes the mossman, callin callin.... Moss should be in miami by the weekend :)

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
here comes the mossman, callin callin.... Moss should be in miami by the weekend :)

I hope so like I said as long as we don't have to get rid of Chambers. I t would be stupid to get Moss and get rid of three of out best players will they make a lot of plays I dont' think One player is better than three players as good as they are.

Madison, O-Gun, pick for Moss is the highest I'd go.

Originally posted by Noland

I hope so like I said as long as we don't have to get rid of Chambers. I t would be stupid to get Moss and get rid of three of out best players will they make a lot of plays I dont' think One player is better than three players as good as they are.

but now there's a report that we'll get minn's #1 in addition to moss - - still too much?

What pick , CHAMBERS OWNZ84. a #1 OR #3 ETC.

Were did this report come from MaxPower?

Originally posted by REAL DEAL
Were did this report come from MaxPower?

On the radio during commute this evening here in San Diego...Hacksaw Hamilton (so likely horses**t) said " there are reports of 2 seperate conversations on 2 different days...and now Miami would get Minn's #1 & Moss in exchange for Chambers, Wally, & Madison...where's there's smoke there's fire."

At first I think we're getting fleeced, but then I figue that Madison might get cut & Wally is likely gone (but we'd get a 1st & 3rd) so the deal is really Moss - - - for Chambers & a 3rd (we'd miss out on)....still crappy I think. I love Chambers & you still need an OL, even with Moss.

It would sell tickets though....not that they're concerned with that;)

Funny how we have to give up so much for Moss, while we could have paid a 2 for Owens.

The same price that we paid for a 3rd string QB.

I know right....wut the hell. I would give a 2nd rounder for TO anyday...and where is our second rounder? oh yeah..NE has it...lol. great job FO.

Originally posted by MaxPower

On the radio during commute this evening here in San Diego...Hacksaw Hamilton (so likely horses**t) said " there are reports of 2 seperate conversations on 2 different days...and now Miami would get Minn's #1 & Moss in exchange for Chambers, Wally, & Madison...where's there's smoke there's fire."

At first I think we're getting fleeced, but then I figue that Madison might get cut & Wally is likely gone (but we'd get a 1st & 3rd) so the deal is really Moss - - - for Chambers & a 3rd (we'd miss out on)....still crappy I think. I love Chambers & you still need an OL, even with Moss.

It would sell tickets though....not that they're concerned with that;)

As a dolphins fan and Chambers fans I hate to say this but Moss is better than Chambers. Moss is better than any WR in the NFL if it is true for us to get Moss and a first for Ogun Madison chambers it would be hard to pass up. I guess it would show that Spielman has balls.

Best thing to do is probably draft a WR but I would take Moss over any WR in the draft any day of the week.

Associated Press
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Head coach Mike Tice refused to talk about it. Another Minnesota Vikings official denied it. And Randy Moss' agent called it a "non-story."

The Vikings refuted a published report Wednesday that the team was interested in trading its star receiver, while Moss' agent said his client had no interest in leaving Minnesota.

"I've said it once, I've said it a million times, we're not trying to trade Randy," said Rob Brzezinski, the team's vice president of football administration and the main contract negotiator.

The St. Paul Pioneer Press and the Miami Herald, citing unidentified sources, reported that the Vikings and Dolphins were in talks that would send Moss to Miami for several players.

Moss' agent, Dante DiTrapano, said he wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings had been approached by other teams, but said Moss would play in Minnesota next season.

"It's not surprising that teams are interested in Randy Moss because he's the best receiver in football. But Randy is going to play for the Minnesota Vikings in the 2004-2005 season," DiTrapano said.

A phone message left for team owner Red McCombs wasn't immediately returned.

Speculation began earlier this week when The Sporting News reported that Moss was unhappy with management and that he had given the Vikings a list of teams he would be willing to play for.

"I think it's a non-story," DiTrapano said.

Tice was asked about the reports Wednesday during a news conference to announce a new contract for tight end Jim Kleinsasser. The coach refused to address the issue.

"I'm through. I'm here to talk about Jimmy," he said before walking out of the room.

"I'm done. You guys can talk about it."

Moss, a five-time Pro Bowl selection, caught 111 passes for 1,632 yards and 17 touchdowns last season. In July 2001, he signed an eight-year deal with the Vikings worth $75 million and an $18 million signing bonus. The deal does not include a no-trade clause.

"Randy's determined to win a Super Bowl," DiTrapano said, "and he's going to win it in Minnesota. He doesn't want to play anywhere else."

thats old news-wake up to the new news

Mort recently reported the vikings were working on a deal to send randy moss to the dolphins.

naturally they have to deny it in case it falls through

well well well...Win a superbowl in Minn? lol...Like the lil kid in angels in the outfield...."IT could happen"...but i doubt it.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom