NFL Channel reporting Redskins -Fins trade most likely Trade up Deal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Channel reporting Redskins -Fins trade most likely Trade up Deal

Nublar7 said:
I would do:

Miami Gets:
9th pick
25 th pick
6th round pick
2006 2nd or 3rd round pick

Washington Gets:
2nd pick

Washington couldn't do it, as they gave up their 1st and 4th next year to get #25.

Nublar7 said:
I would do:

Miami Gets:
9th pick
25 th pick
6th round pick
2006 2nd or 3rd round pick

Washington Gets:
2nd pick

That would be awesome.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Washington couldn't do it, as they gave up their 1st and 4th next year to get #25.
True, but the seem to always have just 3 picks each year so they might be stupid enough.

I dont think that #9 necessarily rules out a top 3 back- if the Travis Henry deal to AZ goes through.

SF: QB
WAS: WR
CLE: DEFENSE? NOT RB.
CHI: PROB RB (BENSON)
TB: RODGERS OR RB (BROWN OR CADDY)
TEN: CB/WR (ANTREL/PAC MAN/ MIKE W?)
MIN: WR (WILLIAMSON?)
AZ: CB (PAC MAN/ANTREL/CAROLS RODGERS)
MIA: RB (the remaining one..)

Why did Washington do that stupid deal with Denver? I would rather get the stuff they gave up for the #25 than the #25.

Gimme Gardner...

He's no headcase. He didn't fit in visorboy's system and didn't have a QB to get him the ball. I'd take him in a heartbeat. 6'3" 220 4.5. That and 2-1st rounders. :evil:

DOLFANMIKE said:
The NFL channel just reported that of all the possbile trade up deals, the Redskins - Dolphins seems the most likely.

Redskins will swend both 1st rounders, and a possible mid rounder or player for Miami's pick at #2 overall.

ST. NICK is bringing gifts!

That gives us what, #9 as the earliest? I'm not sure I like this, who do we take? I HIGHLY doubt either WR or RB will be there, so what do we do now?

if this trade goes down I will be jumping up and down all round 1.

That would give us so many options it's not even funny.

Dolfan1000 said:
I dont think that #9 necessarily rules out a top 3 back- if the Travis Henry deal to AZ goes through.

SF: QB
WAS: WR
CLE: DEFENSE? NOT RB.
CHI: PROB RB (BENSON)
TB: RODGERS OR RB (BROWN OR CADDY)
TEN: CB/WR (ANTREL/PAC MAN/ MIKE W?)
MIN: WR (WILLIAMSON?)
AZ: CB (PAC MAN/ANTREL/CAROLS RODGERS)
MIA: RB (the remaining one..)

IF the Henry to AZ deal goes down then yeah. I just don't think we're that lucky.

Well at #9, pending a Travis Henry deal, I do believe that a RB will be there- likely Caddy but maybe Cedric. I think that Nick would probably trade down from 25, acquire maybe a 2nd and a third, or a later first and a second/third (Eagles for M. Jones/ one of the offensive tackles?) Plus Rod Gardener, a guy who in my mind just needs a change of scenery and would provide AJ with a BIG target who has huge potential.

I would love this deal.

Back
Top Bottom