NFL.com: Dolphins fielding calls about QB Matt Moore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com: Dolphins fielding calls about QB Matt Moore

Curious what does the board think? Trade him or not?

Very interested to see what they can get in return for Moore.

I would trade Moore and a 5th for James Jones

Trade him. At this point you've already told him that Tannehill is better and that he is the direction the team is heading.

Before the season started I would say you would be nuts to trade him but either his QB sytle does not fit the WCO or he really does not want to be here for whatever reason any more. If that is the case which I believe it is he is still a good QB and a better fit for another team so trade him because long term he is not a good fit for the phins anymore.

The Dolphins have reportedly received multiple phone calls from teams looking to trade for QB Matt Moore.
With David Garrard (knee) nearing a return, GM Jeff Ireland would probably love to get a draft pick for Moore. Keep an eye on Denver, as the Broncos have a desperate need for a veteran backup to Peyton Manning. Offensive coordinator Mike McCoy worked with Moore in Carolina.

www.rotoworld.com

I suspect the #Cardinals, #Packers, #Broncos & #Chiefs are the teams who have contacted the #Dolphins regarding QB Matt Moore.

He'd probably start for the Cards in a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom