NFL.com: Dolphins fielding calls about QB Matt Moore | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com: Dolphins fielding calls about QB Matt Moore

Horsefeathers. PHILBIN and SHERMAN conducted the biggest joke of an "open competition" that I've ever seen. TANNEHILL had limited success against future burger flippers, playing the same system as in college. And he "practices good", as the Meatball used to say, and as PHILBIN says too. Against anyone good, all TANNEHILL does is repeat the same old mistakes...over, and over, and over, and over. It's become a problem for me: I'm already wondering if TANNEHILL can develop and improve.

But, MOORE is a "team player", and while he may not like it, he won't say ANYTHING in public, and he'll vow to help TANNEHILL any way he can. I'm constantly amazed at how many shallowminded buffoons there are in the DOLPHINNATION. I guess I shouldn't be, but...

Because calling everyone buffoons when they don't agree with your assessment isn't shallowminded, right? :rolleyes2:

I think we trade Moore for 5th. The 5th in itself isn't great value to us but by stockpiling picks like Ireland has, I HOPE it so we can trade a 2 plus a 4/5 for an upgrade elsewhere.

Horsefeathers. PHILBIN and SHERMAN conducted the biggest joke of an "open competition" that I've ever seen. TANNEHILL had limited success against future burger flippers, playing the same system as in college. And he "practices good", as the Meatball used to say, and as PHILBIN says too. Against anyone good, all TANNEHILL does is repeat the same old mistakes...over, and over, and over, and over. It's become a problem for me: I'm already wondering if TANNEHILL can develop and improve.

But, MOORE is a "team player", and while he may not like it, he won't say ANYTHING in public, and he'll vow to help TANNEHILL any way he can. I'm constantly amazed at how many shallowminded buffoons there are in the DOLPHINNATION. I guess I shouldn't be, but...

Funny Moore had little to no success against those same "burger flippers"

Not saying Tannehill is set to make the Pro Bowl but it's a little over the top to say he didn't outplay Moore who looked pretty bad.

Because next year, he gets a big "payday", and he gets to choose where he goes. He'll go somewhere where he's going to be the starting QB. He surely doesn't envision for himself the role of a BRADY QUINN.

WAKE UP, Nj.

And what does him being traded to another team have to do with him being a free agent still next year? It's not like they are going to strip him of that right or somethiing if he's a back up for a year here or a backup in KC

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Ryan Tannehill 784141452.65.311.311.32542366.9

Matt Moore 512023439.24.600.023.92242037.5

but Moore should still be starting? GTFO

Yup , great idea. Team MVP last year, lets trade him!!!!!!!!! LOL The people that are running this team are a joke. I know alot of you have blinders on but im sorry to tell you Ryan Tannehill really does suck at QB. But, thats what teams do they play favorites. Mike had Ryan last year and he wants to play his guy that is it. Just like Cam and Ted Ginn Just like Tony and Henne this crap just never ends.
There are a lot of us who like Moore, appreciate what he did, and think that given the right circumstance coukd do well. Having said that - it's clear that he isn't comfortable or competent in this system. What have you been looking at to make you believe he's been discriminated against and that RT shouldn't be the starter?

I hope we trade him for both of our sakes.... he can compete and we get something.

I hope the best for him.

You realize he's played in four pre-season games, right?

Don't worry Matt, we'll trade you to a place that isn't that cold.

Judging from his use of the word "horsefeathers," I'd say it's more like, "Don't worry Matt's grandpa, we'll trade your grandson to a place that isn't that cold."

2 hours left? I guess they are going to take it right down to the wire? Are most teams done by now or do most teams wait till the last seconds to finalize their rosters?

buffoon... lol -what I would call someone who thinks Matt Moore looked better than Tannehill this preseason

Would I trade him? Sure, I would for the right price. If someone offered is a 2nd or 3rd round pick he would be on the first plane out. Now if the offer was a 5th or lower then I would say no. His veteran presence on Tannehills development and insurance as a back up is worth more than that. Bottom line is that ANYONE & EVERYONE is available for the right price. The only question in my mind is what that price is. Say Arizona calls and offers us 5 1st round picks for Tannehill. I would take it in a heart beat. But for just one? Nope.

I dont mind trading Moore, but for the right compensation....I would definitley consider trading him as part of a deal for a WR or a CB

Funny... I thought you were writing about Henne (the consumate team player)

There are a lot of us who like Moore, appreciate what he did, and think that given the right circumstance coukd do well. Having said that - it's clear that he isn't comfortable or competent in this system. What have you been looking at to make you believe he's been discriminated against and that RT shouldn't be the starter?

I hope we trade him for both of our sakes.... he can compete and we get something.

I hope the best for him.

TANNEHILL's performance has been d*"k. He has cured NONE of his shortcomings. He STILL makes bad reads, and can't reliably read the middle of the field at all. He still locks onto his target for at least a "2 Mississippi" count, and too often he's "wild high", to borrow a baseball metaphor. That last flaw to me indicates one of 2 things: (1) he's just guessing about his read and hoping he's right; and (2) he was too late w/his throw, and overthrew trying to get more on his pass in order to get it there on time.

I don't believe that the "game" has slowed down sufficiently for him AT ALL, and I wonder if it ever will: and if so, when? Right now, to borrow a phrase from GILBERT & SULLIVAN, TANNEHILL looks like "a novice in a nunnery".

Last edited by a moderator:
TANNEHILL's performance has been dick. He has cured NONE of his shortcomings. He STILL makes bad reads, and can't reliably read the middle of the field at all. He still locks onto his throw at least a "2 Mississippi" count, and too often he's "wild high", to borrow a baseball metaphor. That to me indicates one of 2 things: (1) he's guessing about his read and hoping he's right; and (2) he's too late w/his throw.

I don't believe that the "game" has slowed down sufficiently for him, and I wonder if it ever will, and if so, when?

This post = FAIL

Back
Top Bottom