NFL.com: Dolphins fielding calls about QB Matt Moore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com: Dolphins fielding calls about QB Matt Moore

For the first time in a very, very long time we have two competent QBs on our roster. After our miserable QB drought, I am amazed that some of you are in such a hurry to ship away the man responsible for our 2nd best QB performance in a decade. It's nice having depth at the position. He's a great locker room guy. We're not going to get huge value for him. And I sure as **** don't want to ship him off just so we can make room for David ****ing Garrard and allow him to continue taking our team for a ride.

Curious what does the board think? Trade him or not?

I'd keep him. It's too early to tell how things will work out with Tanny. Moore gives you a good back up if needed. Granted he has struggled at times this preseason, but he proved last year that he can be an effective QB. I'd much rather have Moore as the #2 instead of Garrard.

For the first time in a very, very long time we have two competent QBs on our roster. After our miserable QB drought, I am amazed that some of you are in such a hurry to ship away the man responsible for our 2nd best QB performance in a decade. It's nice having depth at the position. He's a great locker room guy. We're not going to get huge value for him. And I sure as **** don't want to ship him off just so we can make room for David ****ing Garrard and allow him to continue taking our team for a ride.

I'm not in a hurry for him to go, but the writing is on the wall. Trade him, pick up Hoyer and get rid of Garrard. I like Devlin so for me that would work just fine.

rather keep him and accept even a 7th for China Doll Garrard...but if we do trade him maybe for Breaston in some sort of package cause he'd be starting in AZ ..it would be good all around for all parties involved.

He will be a free agent after the season, and he wants to start. He wont be re-signing with us. If that's the case we might as well get value for him now that Tanny is starting. If I had my way Moore would stick around as a back up for a few years, but I seriously doubt he's willing to do that.

rather keep him and accept even a 7th for China Doll Garrard...but if we do trade him maybe for Breaston in some sort of package cause he'd be starting in AZ ..it would be good all around for all parties involved.

I'l FED EX Moore and a 6th for S. Breaston

We're in rebuild mode. Matt Moore should be able to compete to actually play somewhere. Trade him away and stick with the young guys in RT, Devlin and a waiver wire QB.

I think you have to trade him for both the Dolpins and Moore. After seeing Hard Knocks I believe his most value is in the locker room, but that might not be enough given the team has so many holes to fill.

He will be a free agent after the season, and he wants to start. He wont be re-signing with us. If that's the case we might as well get value for him now that Tanny is starting. If I had my way Moore would stick around as a back up for a few years, but I seriously doubt he's willing to do that.
The only place Moore has a chance of starting is Arizona and that's not even guaranteed. All the QB needy teams are already rolling the dice with their own young players. Odds are he's going to be a backup somewhere. I'd rather it's here. If we get real value back then yeah it's worth trading him. But not just getting rid of him for a late round pick.

I really like Matt Moore. I think we would get along quite well. Would love to hang out with the guy, have a few beers and play some tecmo super bowl.
However, if we are talking business, I say trade him. Let's just make this whole thing crazy.

The only place Moore has a chance of starting is Arizona and that's not even guaranteed. All the QB needy teams are already rolling the dice with their own young players. Odds are he's going to be a backup somewhere. I'd rather it's here. If we get real value back then yeah it's worth trading him. But not just getting rid of him for a late round pick.

I realize he probably won't end up starting somewhere, but does he? He thinks he's a starter in this league, and he knows he won't get that shot here. He's a free agent next year and he's not signing here. We aren't winning anything this year, so if we can get a pick for our backup QB, why not do it? Again, if he'd sign a long term deal I'd do that before trading him, but indication are that he wont' do that.

Yup , great idea. Team MVP last year, lets trade him!!!!!!!!! LOL The people that are running this team are a joke. I know alot of you have blinders on but im sorry to tell you Ryan Tannehill really does suck at QB. But, thats what teams do they play favorites. Mike had Ryan last year and he wants to play his guy that is it. Just like Cam and Ted Ginn Just like Tony and Henne this crap just never ends.

Yup , great idea. Team MVP last year, lets trade him!!!!!!!!! LOL The people that are running this team are a joke. I know alot of you have blinders on but im sorry to tell you Ryan Tannehill really does suck at QB. But, thats what teams do they play favorites. Mike had Ryan last year and he wants to play his guy that is it. Just like Cam and Ted Ginn Just like Tony and Henne this crap just never ends.

Yeah, More really did outplay Tannehill this preseason :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom