NFL.com: Dolphins fielding calls about QB Matt Moore | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com: Dolphins fielding calls about QB Matt Moore

How about Moore, Vontae's 2nd and marshalls 3rd. (i think) for some receiver help?

TANNEHILL's performance has been dick. He has cured NONE of his shortcomings. He STILL makes bad reads, and can't reliably read the middle of the field at all. He still locks onto his target for at least a "2 Mississippi" count, and too often he's "wild high", to borrow a baseball metaphor. That last flaw to me indicates one of 2 things: (1) he's guessing about his read and hoping he's right; and (2) he was too late w/his throw, and overthrew trying to get more on his pass in order to get it there on time.

I don't believe that the "game" has slowed down sufficiently for him, and I wonder if it ever will, and if so, when?

Have you considered who he is throwing to. Tannehill fits into Sherman's system. Moore doesnt. besides beating sub 500 teams for the phins when already out of playoff contention the only thing Moore has produced is Cam Newton. if we can fool some other team into pulling a Kolb then we should cash in on him.

Very few still see moore as the best option to start, there is no upside

If Tannehill can't handle some bumps and bruises along the way then he wouldn't be the guy I want out there anyway

I would expect nothing more than a 5th or a prospect WR/CB for his replacement

TANNEHILL's performance has been d*"k. He has cured NONE of his shortcomings. He STILL makes bad reads, and can't reliably read the middle of the field at all. He still locks onto his target for at least a "2 Mississippi" count, and too often he's "wild high", to borrow a baseball metaphor. That last flaw to me indicates one of 2 things: (1) he's just guessing about his read and hoping he's right; and (2) he was too late w/his throw, and overthrew trying to get more on his pass in order to get it there on time.

I don't believe that the "game" has slowed down sufficiently for him AT ALL, and I wonder if it ever will: and if so, when? Right now, to borrow a phrase from GILBERT & SULLIVAN, TANNEHILL looks like "a novice in a nunnery".

Did Tannehill call your mom a prostitute or something?

tannehill is the future. we have solid back ups with garrard and devlin. lets get what we can for him

tannehill is the future. we have solid back ups with garrard and devlin. lets get what we can for him

That's a joke, right?

If you think that GARRARD's a solid back-up, then there's no hope for you. Ditto, DEVLIN.

That's a joke, right?

If you think that GARRARD's a solid back-up, then there's no hope for you. Ditto, DEVLIN.
how is he not a solid back up? beforeyou insult why dont you back your mouth up with some facts

Back
Top Bottom