Nfl Draft: The Biggest Quarterback Busts Of The Past Decade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Draft: The Biggest Quarterback Busts Of The Past Decade

I remember thinking Pat White could be useful if we used him like the Steelers used Antwan Randle El. I was horrified when it became evident we did not have that plan

Pat White getting knocked out was another Fins low point. I hated the pick, and wasn't surprised that he was ineffective.
The fact that he was drafted so high, and literally knocked out of the NFL on one play summed up our fortunes.

What's crazy is he wasn't even drafted to be a QB. He was drafted to be a gimmick in the Wildcat offense. One of the worst picks I can remember.

What's crazy is he wasn't even drafted to be a QB. He was drafted to be a gimmick in the Wildcat offense. One of the worst picks I can remember.

Ya, that's why I wouldn't even think to include him on this list. He was never going to be under center regardless of his wildcat success.

Bill Parcells is a highly overrated NFL figure. 2 superbowl rings should garner the respect that comes with that, fine. We've come to learn a lot more about Bill Belichek in the last 2 decades that make Parcells not look as valuable.

I moved on from the 2000's along time ago. I am always so focused on the future I never lament the past because it's just not worth it.

Everything we went through brought us Adam Gase so I am not changing a thing even if I could.

Pat white had no business being drafted in the 2nd round. I dont think anyone actually believed he was drafted to be a starting QB in the NFL. He was merely drafted as a gadget player. When I think of QB busts he really doesnt cross my mind because he was a gadget player.

Back
Top Bottom