NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game

The Patriots always cheat just enough that it never results in major consequences. They're good like that.

Loss of picks?

OH NO!

Nevermind the $$$ Kraft will make by taking his team to the Super Bowl, or how now Billicheat is talked about the greatest HC EVER.

Don't get me wrong, the Colts got stomped, but enough is enough.

Video tapes, Deflated footballs, 'Loop Holes' with eligible receivers....

The eligible receiver crap is annoying. Belichick is the ultimate cheeser Madden player...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didnt effect the end result but the pats are flat out cheaters...and the league just slaps them on the wrist...

didnt effect the end result but the pats are flat out cheaters...and the league just slaps them on the wrist...

Kraft keeps the commish happy.

All that matters.

Patriots are a cash cow for the league.

Commish cant just destroy the legacy of the 'Greatest QB Ever' and the 'Greatest HC Ever' and the 'Greatest Owner Ever' over video tapes, or loop holes in rules, or deflating footballs.....

:breakpc:

Kraft keeps the commish happy.

All that matters.

Patriots are a cash cow for the league.

Commish cant just destroy the legacy of the 'Greatest QB Ever' and the 'Greatest HC Ever' and the 'Greatest Owner Ever' over video tapes, or loop holes in rules, or deflating footballs.....

:breakpc:

yep...the league looks out for them...when this dynasty is over with i bet some dirt is gonna surface...

i saw something odd to me...the pats ball they were playing with on offense looked like it was chalked or had some substance on it...saw it after that incompletion off the finger tips to edelman down the seam.

It is called paint. If you would watch the games live as opposed to on your DVR, you not only get a better feel for the game, but you can put things into context. For instance, you may have noticed it was raining very hard for much of the game. To mark the lines on the field, they use a white substance. Also, for games of certain magnitude(championships, playoffs etc etc..... something Tannehill fans are not familiar with) they use even more of the substance to put things on areas of the field aside from just marking lines. When it rains a lot, such as it did during the game yesterday, that substance gets everywhere. You may have noticed while watching scoring plays on your DVR, that Gronk was so heavily covered in it, it made it appear as if it were snowing at the game. It clearly was not snowing, given that the temperature was over 50 degrees at kickoff. That could be the substance you mentioned.

If the substance were a red looking color, it could have been the paint from somewhere on the field, or the reddish looking hue left on the hands of players that the football will leave during heavy rain. Terry Bradshaw demonstrated that during the pregame of the NFC Championship and the substance was still fully visible on his hand during the halftime show of that game.

Nevertheless, I suggest you try watching the games live. It gives you a much better perspective as opposed to just watching individual plays and "breaking down the film" when you "put the tape on". If you watch them live, you may actually notice things like flow of game, situational factors that lead to certain plays, momentum, and clutch factor. If you watch a 3rd and long after hitting buttons and just watch for footwork and all of that jazz, you may fail to realize that its even 3rd down and a check down is not an optimal decision given the circumstances. It might be something you mark as a negative play as opposed to "OMG did you see that read progression and location of the open man!!!! If he would have tried to squeeze that one in there to the WR down the field, it was likely an INT. Great job by the QB!!!"

..i didnt notice that on any of the colts balls

Im shocked. Anyone who understands the game will tell you that Andrew Luck has huge balls. Certain other QBs do not. Tom Brady does, but perhaps that is something that comes with age.

anybody got any thoughts???

We're on to Seattle.

It is called paint. If you would watch the games live as opposed to on your DVR, you not only get a better feel for the game, but you can put things into context. For instance, you may have noticed it was raining very hard for much of the game. To mark the lines on the field, they use a white substance. Also, for games of certain magnitude(championships, playoffs etc etc..... something Tannehill fans are not familiar with) they use even more of the substance to put things on areas of the field aside from just marking lines. When it rains a lot, such as it did during the game yesterday, that substance gets everywhere. You may have noticed while watching scoring plays on your DVR, that Gronk was so heavily covered in it, it made it appear as if it were snowing at the game. It clearly was not snowing, given that the temperature was over 50 degrees at kickoff. That could be the substance you mentioned.

If the substance were a red looking color, it could have been the paint from somewhere on the field, or the reddish looking hue left on the hands of players that the football will leave during heavy rain. Terry Bradshaw demonstrated that during the pregame of the NFC Championship and the substance was still fully visible on his hand during the halftime show of that game.

Nevertheless, I suggest you try watching the games live. It gives you a much better perspective as opposed to just watching individual plays and "breaking down the film" when you "put the tape on". If you watch them live, you may actually notice things like flow of game, situational factors that lead to certain plays, momentum, and clutch factor. If you watch a 3rd and long after hitting buttons and just watch for footwork and all of that jazz, you may fail to realize that its even 3rd down and a check down is not an optimal decision given the circumstances. It might be something you mark as a negative play as opposed to "OMG did you see that read progression and location of the open man!!!! If he would have tried to squeeze that one in there to the WR down the field, it was likely an INT. Great job by the QB!!!"

Im shocked. Anyone who understands the game will tell you that Andrew Luck has huge balls. Certain other QBs do not. Tom Brady does, but perhaps that is something that comes with age.

We're on to Seattle.

I thought u were a Falcons fan not a Patriots fan?!

This is a total non-story...wouldn't this also benefit the colts since they use the same ball?

All aboard the sea chickens band wagon for the Super Bowl!

This is at least the 4th time I can remember bellicheks patriots blatantly cheating and getting caught. And it will be the 4th time the NFL sweeps it under the rug.

You also have to realize, these are just the times he's actually been caught.

We're on to Seattle.

:lol: maybe if you polished up your game more you'd know that there is a official that has a towel on him who is in charge of setting the ball and wiping the ball off every snap when you have weather like that...guess that didnt come to you live

i watch the game on delay so i can skip the commercials...that's it...but i see everything you do and apparently well not surprisingly a whole lot more...

now if you want to say that ball down the seam got that color on it during that play ok maybe if it was set on a painted line etc i'd have to look at that again...it also may have been chalk on bradys hands...just wondering if so why luck didnt do the same given the elements

damn if only the balls were inflated Indy would have crushed them

Back
Top Bottom