NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game

a) Its not MY problem. Excuse me for not checking with you first as to what should/shouldn't interest me.

b) 3/4's of a million dollar fine and a loss of a first rd draft pick is hardly getting off easy. For the league to impose
a penalty they first have to prove someone broke a rule. At this point we don't know that anyone did that.

c) It really is a theory based on your opinion.

d) I posted on this thread because I was interested in the topic. I really don't know why that should bother you,

a) It really is of no interest or consequence to you if or if I not watch the games.

b) It is a slap on the wrist if you consider that the wins accumulated through Spygate generated much more revenue for the Patriots than the fine was. In addition to that it created an unfair and illegal competitive advantage.

c) Not just myy opinion. It is a logical conclusion based on evidence.
Spygate has been quite well documented to its complete extent. It is well documented that the NFL never investigated accusation of spying through illegal devices in the visitor locker room (see Manning statement i.e.) or outside NFL-reach frequencies (i.e. see Doug Flutie). We also know that the tapes were not just from walk-throughs before games. It is well documented that the tapes also included illegal in-game taping of sideline activities including but not limited to play calling. Otherwise why would the NFL just simply destroy them. We also know that the NFL destroyed them in New England's facilities and/or nearby never reaching the NFL offices assuring the limited exposure of these tapes. These are facts.
Based on these facts I can come to the conclusion that the NFL protected the Patriots of the most severe violations and if the past is any indication they will do so with Deflategate.

d) You are not interested in anything. You are simply a troll who is trying to defend the Pats in a division rivals forum. I never understood the reason why fans from other teams troll around Finheaven trying to defend their team with even more ridiculous conspiracy theories than they accuse us of. You don't bring anything to the table except articles from Boston writers or your own (ridiculous) opinion which does not even have the remote backing of any facts.
Now if one of us would have brought this subject to a Pats forum I could understand that you would be trying to defend the Pats. But to troll over here and acting like "oh I am interested" is laughable at best. If you were interested you would be reading, comprehending and thanking all the smart people here for enlighten you.
And why does it bother me? Because posters like nyjunc and yourself lower the quality of FH. Members like the Packers fans or that one Colt fan (forgot his name) raise the quality. That's why it bothers me.

Listen I do understand that you are a Patriots fan (probably for the last 15 years). Just be happy about the Super Bowl wins and consider us all wackos. I can live with that. But coming here and defending the Patriots with articles from some Boston blogger just stirs up the pot of trouble. If you can contradict all we know about Deflategate than great. Challenge us. But saying "oh it didn't matter against the Colts" and disregarding the Baltimore game which was a close game or solid evidence about the football pressure checking procedures by blaming refs is less than helpful.

a) It really is of no interest or consequence to you if or if I not watch the games.

b) It is a slap on the wrist if you consider that the wins accumulated through Spygate generated much more revenue for the Patriots than the fine was. In addition to that it created an unfair and illegal competitive advantage.

Spygate has been quite well documented to its complete extent. It is well documented that the NFL never investigated accusation of spying through illegal devices in the visitor locker room (see Manning statement i.e.) or outside NFL-reach frequencies (i.e. see Doug Flutie). We also know that the tapes were not just from walk-throughs before games. It is well documented that the tapes also included illegal in-game taping of sideline activities including but not limited to play calling. Otherwise why would the NFL just simply destroy them. We also know that the NFL destroyed them in New England's facilities and/or nearby never reaching the NFL offices assuring the limited exposure of these tapes. These are facts.
Based on these facts I can come to the conclusion that the NFL protected the Patriots of the most severe violations and if the past is any indication they will do so with Deflategate.

d) You are not interested in anything. You are simply a troll who is trying to defend the Pats in a division rivals forum. I never understood the reason why fans from other teams troll around Finheaven trying to defend their team with even more ridiculous conspiracy theories than they accuse us of. You don't bring anything to the table except articles from Boston writers or your own (ridiculous) opinion which does not even have the remote backing of any facts.
Now if one of us would have brought this subject to a Pats forum I could understand that you would be trying to defend the Pats. But to troll over here and acting like "oh I am interested" is laughable at best. If you were interested you would be reading, comprehending and thanking all the smart people here for enlighten you.
And why does it bother me? Because posters like nyjunc and yourself lower the quality of FH. Members like the Packers fans or that one Colt fan (forgot his name) raise the quality. That's why it bothers me.

Listen I do understand that you are a Patriots fan (probably for the last 15 years). Just be happy about the Super Bowl wins and consider us all wackos. I can live with that. But coming here and defending the Patriots with articles from some Boston blogger just stirs up the pot of trouble. If you can contradict all we know about Deflategate than great. Challenge us. But saying "oh it didn't matter against the Colts" and disregarding the Baltimore game which was a close game or solid evidence about the football pressure checking procedures by blaming refs is less than helpful.

I raise the quality here and wherever I post.

NE won the SB fairly, it is whiny jealousy for fans to be complaining about this.

Well...

gif_460x245_2244b4.gif

The Patriots taped from the sidelines. Big whoop. For that they got tagged.

What the did not do was have additional frequencies (flutie) have the stadium bugged, etc.

Do you know the source of the Flutie rumor? Do you know where that comes from?

Welp. Pats are cheaters after all.
“For the reasons described in this Report, and after a comprehensive investigation, we have concluded that, in connection with the AFC Championship Game, it is more probable than not that New England Patriots personnel participated in violations of the Playing Rules and were involved in a deliberate effort to circumvent the rules,” Wells concluded. “In particular, we have concluded that it is more probable than not that Jim McNally [the Officials Locker Room attendant for the Patriots] and John Jastremski [an equipment assistant for the Patriots] participated in a deliberate effort to release air from Patriots game balls after the balls were examined by the referee."

Source: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...probable-than-not-patriots-manipulated-balls/

Back
Top Bottom