NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game

Well DUDE I wasn't making excuses. I was trying to point out how piss pour reporting has been. All you have to do these days to get a scoop
is start the bull**** line with .... "from s league source". Its gotten laughable.
Mr Potty Mouth BB is responding so there is a story and something called "damage control"

Well DUDE I wasn't making excuses. I was trying to point out how piss pour reporting has been. All you have to do these days to get a scoop
is start the bull**** line with .... "from s league source". Its gotten laughable.

awwwwwww. Your team is a cheater team and can only win by breaking the rules. Live with it. No legacy. No geniuses. Just cheaters. :clapping:

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Cheaters!!! No legacy. No geniuses. Just cheaters.

:lol:

You've got to admire a head coach with balls enough to stand up for his players! There will be hell to pay in
Glendale!

You've got to admire a head coach with balls enough to stand up for his players! There will be hell to pay in
Glendale
!

I doubt that but even if....still tainted. You have nothing to be proud of anymore. You have no reason to gloat anymore. You can defend the cheating actions any way you want to and you can excuse the public interest as jealousy if that makes you feel better but at the end it is us smiling knowing that the last decade and a half you could only accomplish 'great' things by breaking the rules. You are lucky that Goodell is Kraft's butt buddy because otherwise you'd be seeing the Patriots being stripped of wins and titles.

:3w:

Attachments

• 10941005_10203785267897444_88094129384818635_n.jpg
    10941005_10203785267897444_88094129384818635_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 31
Kraft keeps the commish happy.

All that matters.

Patriots are a cash cow for the league.

Commish cant just destroy the legacy of the 'Greatest QB Ever' and the 'Greatest HC Ever' and the 'Greatest Owner Ever' over video tapes, or loop holes in rules, or deflating footballs.....

:breakpc:

Funny. Taglibue said Roger was too concerned w/ the financial well being of the league to worry about ethics or people.

I wonder; is deflategate is diversion to distract the general public from the AP, Ray Rice, & Concussion scandals?

I believe in the end the league is going to be issuing those apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny. Taglibue said Roger was too concerned w/ the financial well being of the league to worry about ethics or people.

I wonder; is deflategate is diversion to distract the general public from the AP, Ray Rice, & Concussion scandals?

I don't think so. Most people have forgotten about all that other stuff.

Deflategate and Spygate came out because of third parties outside of the NFL and Patriots control. Knowing that this could cost the NFL billions (just in the loss of tax exempt status), could cost them their non-compete status and could cost them fans and as a result advertising dollars the NFL is, just like with Spygate, in prevent defense. Bend but don't break and protect the status quo at all times. In the end they will end up just like Spygate with half the evidence gone and the other half minimized so they can give the Patriots a minor financial slap and maybe a couple draft picks. NFL will be happy, the Pats have their 'legacy' protected, the dumb fan is happy as well because you know the good people of the NFL are really good people at heart and have only the best interest of the fans in mind.

I don't think so. Most people have forgotten about all that other stuff.

Deflategate and Spygate came out because of third parties outside of the NFL and Patriots control. Knowing that this could cost the NFL billions (just in the loss of tax exempt status), could cost them their non-compete status and could cost them fans and as a result advertising dollars the NFL is, just like with Spygate, in prevent defense. Bend but don't break and protect the status quo at all times. In the end they will end up just like Spygate with half the evidence gone and the other half minimized so they can give the Patriots a minor financial slap and maybe a couple draft picks. NFL will be happy, the Pats have their 'legacy' protected, the dumb fan is happy as well because you know the good people of the NFL are really good people at heart and have only the best interest of the fans in mind.

That's quite a theory you have but I don't understand why if you think the league is so "fixed" do you bother watching any games?

That's quite a theory you have but I don't understand why if you think the league is so "fixed" do you bother watching any games?

a) That shouldn't be your problem or anything you should be interested in
b) I stated multiple times that if the Pats get off that easy this time like they did with Spygate I will indeed turn my back on the NFL.
c) It is really not just a theory
d) why are you actually posting here? Are you looking for 'fans' as well?

The Cheats have been doing this for 7 years so they should lose their 1st round pick for the next 7 years. Belicheat and Shady need to be suspended for a year and ineligible for considerations for the HOF.

Anything less is a slap on the wrist.

a) That shouldn't be your problem or anything you should be interested in
b) I stated multiple times that if the Pats get off that easy this time like they did with Spygate I will indeed turn my back on the NFL.
c) It is really not just a theory
d) why are you actually posting here? Are you looking for 'fans' as well?

a) Its not MY problem. Excuse me for not checking with you first as to what should/shouldn't interest me.

b) 3/4's of a million dollar fine and a loss of a first rd draft pick is hardly getting off easy. For the league to impose
a penalty they first have to prove someone broke a rule. At this point we don't know that anyone did that.

c) It really is a theory based on your opinion.

d) I posted on this thread because I was interested in the topic. I really don't know why that should bother you,

Back
Top Bottom