NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game

[video=youtube;vd3D2gsPUR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd3D2gsPUR0[/video]

Do you really think that they weren't doing this vs the Ravens two weeks ago? Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Not only were they really, really, really taking advantage of the rules with that stupid eligible receiver nonsense, but they were probably doing this as well. Just pitiful.

What a joke.

Do you really think that they weren't doing this vs the Ravens two weeks ago? Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Not only were they really, really, really taking advantage of the rules with that stupid eligible receiver nonsense, but they were probably doing this as well. Just pitiful.

What a joke.

It sounds like they were doing this long before the Ravens game:

Sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Wednesday that the Colts had concerns about underinflated balls after their regular-season game against the visiting Patriots on Nov. 16.

During that game, Colts safety Mike Adams twice intercepted Tom Brady and gave the balls to the Colts' equipment manager to save -- and both times there were concerns about the balls feeling underinflated, sources told Schefter.

What a joke.

What cracks me up the most are the posters here (and defenders of the Pats cheating ways elsewhere) who make the argument that the Pats would have won with or without deflated balls. That's not the point here, folks.

Watch the NFL handle this with scandal with the kind of cognitive dissonance only they can muster.

Yes, I'm a Pats hater. But putting my hate for them aside, I strongly feel that the NFL's punishment should be extremely harsh, considering that they are repeat offenders. If it were up to me, they would be disqualified for the SB... But that would take money away from the NFL, and unfortunately money talks. At the very least, I would not allow them to have a single pick in the next draft.

I just heard that some players felt there was something wrong with the footballs when Indy played the Pats in November. I am sure they have been doctoring the ball in past games.

This has definietely been going on all season; makes those November Colts reports seem more legit. They found a way to deceive, again, and pursued it. I fully believe there was a process put in place to ensure the game balls were like this each week.

If this is found true, you have to suspend BB. They suspended Payton for an entire season for ****'s sake.

10350425_781992805209013_184570491069822-1.jpg

What a joke.

That was overblown, especially when deception and misdirection are a big part of the xs and os.

This has definietely been going on all season; makes those November Colts reports seem more legit. They found a way to deceive, again, and pursued it. I fully believe there was a process put in place to ensure the game balls were like this each week.

If this is found true, you have to suspend BB. They suspended Payton for an entire season for ****'s sake.

You must be referring to these reports.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12218155

Ever ask yourself how could those "sources" be correct when both Adams and Jackson say they aren't true?

Ever ask yourself how could those "sources" be correct when both Adams and Jackson say they aren't true?

You have a severe reading comprehension problem.
The article didn't say the players raised concerns. The Colts did. The players just gave the ball to the staff (most likely as a souvenir). The staff had concerns. The statements of the players do not eliminate the actions of the Colts organization.

During that Nov. 16 game, Colts safety Mike Adams twice intercepted quarterback Tom Brady and gave the balls to the Colts' equipment manager to save. Both times there were concerns about the balls feeling under-inflated, sources earlier this season had told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

But it is now clear how you can defend the Patriots. You probably have no clue what the issue is.

oh I see the colts noticed the balls were soft but none of players or refs noticed anything. That clears it up.

oh I see the colts noticed the balls were soft but none of players or refs noticed anything. That clears it up.

Dude, these excuses of yours are completely pathetic. Defend your cheaters on your own board.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Well DUDE I wasn't making excuses. I was trying to point out how piss pour reporting has been. All you have to do these days to get a scoop
is start the bull**** line with .... "from s league source". Its gotten laughable.

Back
Top Bottom