NFL Network Report on Tua's Contract Extension | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network Report on Tua's Contract Extension

Does Tua sign a new deal and for how much a year?

• Yes 30-35 mil a year

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Yes 35-40 mil a year

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Yes 40-45 mil a year

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Yes above 45 mil a year

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • No plays out 5th year to bet on himself

Votes: 27 24.8%

• Total voters
Basically throwing your life’s savings at the 7 in the bar after wandering the love desert for 2 decades after your 10 left you high and dry.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is kind of the Dolphins way…the time is gone, my post is over, thought I'd something more to say.

For fukks sake this is a great post 😂😂

I have no idea why it would upset anyone. Unless they are signing the check, they should be happy for any player getting as much money as they can.

Anyone upset is just jealous and jealous people aren’t worth wasting my time on.
I get your point, but this does affect fans. Greedy owners and players are the reason why NFL merchandise, game tickets, and concession prices are WAY more expensive than what is logical. I don't even want to know how much a ticket for the Super Bowl would cost. No football player should be getting $50 million per year to play a game that school and college kids play for free. To be fair, I feel the same way about movie stars getting that kind of money to make a movie. However, if I want to see that movie it only costs a few bucks to rent, or maybe $20 to see it in a theater, while a football fan has to pay hundreds of dollars to see the game at the stadium.

I went to one NFL game 8 years ago (Miami at Philly) because my BIL gave me three box seat tickets. If I remember correctly, I paid $11 for a slice of pizza. Now I understand that there are a lot of stadium employees that need to be paid, but $11 for a slice of pizza is IMO legalized theft.

It is so a Miami Dolphin thing to do, of course they will.

Ok now do Herbert, because that's who we were talking about... Are all his wins vs. Good teams and all losses against Bad teams? If so, is that better?
I swear, these guys are so hyper critical of Tua, that they have no clue what QBs of other teams perform like on a weekly basis.

No the advantage Tua has over Herbert in stats is all over the place... Tua after 4 NFL seasons has been a better QB than Herbert in every metric that correlates to winning... And it is shown in... wait for it... his winning record.
If this argument was a UFC fight, the referee would have to stop it. You are slaughtering him.😂

Why because that one mock draft had him not going first? You’re kidding yourself if you don’t think that Williams is going No.1 to the Bears. And that’s coming Finheaven’s biggest Justin Fields fan.

Caleb has RARE arm talent and is great running with the ball both in the pocket and as a rusher.

Some painted nails and a clunker against Notre Dame aren’t going to change Chicago’s mind.
Saying you’re a huge Fields fan explains a lot about why you don’t like Tua. Fields is a guy with a lot of physical talent as an athlete who isn’t a good QB. Tua is a guy without a lot of athletic talent, but is a good QB.

What pick do you suggest..7th round cause I will bet the whole house it won't be either 1 or 2.
If we trade the first add picks I'm taking someone like Joe Milton.Jordan Travis guys if Tua goes down we need a back up.We need depth at most important positions.

For real tho... if they do this at that amount... they're going to regret it. And we will be stuck in purgatory for even longer. There better be some injury clauses for the team.
there should be a stupid clause if they do this. he has not won a single playoff game and pooped the bed down the stretch. article has to be a plant from the agent. get the team to the SB, then ask for the burrow deal. until then go back to jamming w hootie and the blowfish and eating too much at the all you can eat buffet!!!!

Love Tua, have been as big a supporter as anyone, but no effing way I’m paying him $50M+ AAV. Let him play out the year on his fifth year option if that’s the alternative. I’d happily do $30M, begrudgingly do $40M, but $50M is too much.
When is everyone going to get that the AAV doesn’t mean a freaking thing. The only thing that matters is the guaranteed money and how the contract is structured.

Saying you’re a huge Fields fan explains a lot about why you don’t like Tua. Fields is a guy with a lot of physical talent as an athlete who isn’t a good QB. Tua is a guy without a lot of athletic talent, but is a good QB.

I don’t like Tua? That’s news to me.

I wouldn’t trade Tua for Fields.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Please delete your post.

I’m allowed to root for my Buckeyes but as it pertains to my comments in this thread, I was replacing Fields with Caleb Williams. Pointing out specifically that I was a fan of JF and still replacing him.

WTF are you taking about?

I don’t like Tua? That’s news to me.

I wouldn’t trade Tua for Fields.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Please delete your post.

I’m allowed to root for my Buckeyes.
Yeah okay 🙄. You are one of the guys in this thread making the case against extending Tua.

Yeah okay 🙄. You are one of the guys in this thread making the case against extending Tua.

About paying him like he’s Allen or Mahomes sure. Ya.

Because we’re Dolphins fans we have to pretend he didn’t miss on his opportunities at the end of the year to at least win the division?

Reality only for me.

Back
Top Bottom