NFL Network Response to Dave Hyde | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network Response to Dave Hyde

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Just read this tweet in response to claims made on NfL Network that players were saying free agents will not sign with Miami.
Dave Hyde
Also In Miami Dolphins
NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora, whom I respect, said regarding Dolphins he received multiple texts from players disparaging the front office. He said the team better draft well, because, "They're not going to be able to get any good free agents for a while." While I think this is over-stated - many free agents do want to play here - it might be true about the high-end free agents. At the very least, it is the sentiment out there about this team.
Comments anyone?

If we win they will come. All players want to win and want to be paid what they are worth. Both are important. We have 3 years of losing records and players want to understand how we are going to change that.

it just shows a much players r not exactly in love with our front office.

we play in south beach, great weather, great scenery, no state income tax, beautfiul women, u name it, and yet we still cant get people to sign to play for us.

they don't want to come here and i don't want to watch it...we're even

How many of those high priced free agents actually live up to it...asumgha? Don't make me laugh..redskins have given me everything I need to know about free agenct...superbowls aren't awarded to paper champs,but to those who build they're own players through the draft.

Is this more about "players" or a few QB? I think this whole thing is getting blown out of the water to be honest. If I remember correctly, with the same Ireland, we signed BM and Dansby among others not very long ago. Who's fault is it Marshall turned out to be a turd? Everyone on here always preaches "I want credible guys, choir boys, wah!" and then when we release a guy who isn't very bright, beats his wife, and develops fake disorders..who can blame them for getting rid of him?

Regardless, things are a little ****ed up right now, or the media is bored.

It's a problem but I guess the bright side is that at least we're not the Redskins?

If we win they will come. All players want to win and want to be paid what they are worth. Both are important. We have 3 years of losing records and players want to understand how we are going to change that.
Not true. When an organization treats Zach Thomas and Yeremiah Bell they way they did and when a player is being questioned whether or not his mom is a prostitute that sends a strong signal that this is a bad place to play. Even Matt Flynn said the vibe is Seattle was much better then Miami. This is a real problem that won't end until Ireland is gone.

So we will just stink some more...I am used to it. :3w:

Always be wary of free agents that leave as starters from great teams and sign with bad teams for more money they seldom work out

Not true. When an organization treats Zach Thomas and Yeremiah Bell they way they did and when a player is being questioned whether or not his mom is a prostitute that sends a strong signal that this is a bad place to play. Even Matt Flynn said the vibe is Seattle was much better then Miami. This is a real problem that won't end until Ireland is gone.

Maybe the reason the "vibe" isn't exactly right is people are now starting to get accounted for by their play (hopefully) as we start shuffling things around. Maybe players are a little nervous for once seeing as Sparano was a players coach obviously. Let's hope this is the case anyway.

Back
Top Bottom