NFL Network Rocks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network Rocks

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
I can't wait for their 6 day coverage of the 2004 Scouting Combine!!! Has anyone else read about it at NFL.com...

I feel sorry for people who don't get it.... you should all go out and kick your cable company in the balls and get DirecTV

Not you, the thread starter who tortures me. :cry:

The NFL Network isn't all that. You might get some exclusive coverage but mostly you get blah blah blah from idiot players.

That makes me feel better. Thanks. But I'm stilly crying on the inside. That's right ladies, I'm sensitive.

Get direct tv. Then you can get the NFL package and nfl channel. NFL package=300+ yr
Base Dir TV about 75/mo
Loose the Cable:eek:

I pay 63/month with a bunch of premium channels. (Stars package,and the HBO package)

No regrets on losing the cable.;)

Originally posted by Smacks
The NFL Network isn't all that. You might get some exclusive coverage but mostly you get blah blah blah from idiot players.
AMEN I'm really dissapointed with the whole network. I'd like to see a half hour dedicated to each team during the week. That might be hard to do in the off season, but during the season would be great. (especially for those of us who have to subscribe to a package to get Sunshine network to see FinsTV)

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
I'd like to see a half hour dedicated to each team during the week.

Actually I was thinking the other day that something similar to that is in the works.

It's kind of peculiar that FINSTV comes around in the same year that the NFL Network begins. I think the NFL know the future of this channel cannot rely on NFL Films alone.

I do enjoy their current offering. I was watching "Football America" last night. Martins Ferry (Ohio) high school football team through the ages of that old mill town was the focus. It was a good story.

Would I change some things? Sure I would. But it doesn't change the fact that anytime I think "football" I now have a channel to turn to. Anybody else offering that?

Last edited by a moderator:
the combine coverage starts this friday night at 10pm est. that is the "kickoff show".. then every night following, they will be airing (i believe at the same time of 10pm est) different position updates. the first day is running backs, second day is qbs, then te, dl, ect ect..

i am really looking forward to it.

also .. you do NOT have to get rid of cable to get the nfl ticket and nfl channel. you get the nfl channel FREE w/ the nfl ticket purchase.

i have JUST the nfl ticket on my satellite, and use cable for everything else... you do not have to order a programming package or even a base channel package to order the nfl ticket though. they dont advertise that, but it can be done.

i get one bill a year.. that is normally in august.. for 160$ for the nfl ticket (may be a bit cheaper, cant remember exactly).. i pay that, then there is no other bills, and i get all the nfl games during the season and the nfl channel all the time.

hope that clears things up some for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom