NFL Network Rocks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network Rocks

Originally posted by Tatonka

your pricing out an actual channel package.. just order the nfl ticket, pay your 160 a year, and be done with it.. and keep your cable for daily watching.
the nfl sunday ticket costs $210 i belive unless you get the early bird offer of $199.00 a savings of only $10 that is what i paid and i believe its the same everywhere. it has not been $160 for a couple of years now. when directv signed the deal with the nfl for a 5 year ontract the price went up.

Originally posted by SMadison29

Their "Playbook" show with Glenn Parker, Jackie Slater, & the retarded white guy is just horrid. They need to put some knowledgeable people up there with a little bit of character.

What playbook show do you get?

On my "Playbook" Solomon Wilcots is the host with co-hosts Sterling Sharpe and retard Glenn Parker. :huh:

Originally posted by ZOD

What playbook show do you get?

On my "Playbook" Solomon Wilcots is the host with co-hosts Sterling Sharpe and retard Glenn Parker. :huh:

You're right, its Wilcots not Slater. Sterling hasn't been around the past couple weeks, it's some nerdy white guy. That show sucks. They need to surround Sterling with some talent.

When NFL Films halts the courtesy of allowing ESPN to use the coaches film you might begin to hear the term "factor back" on the show quite often. :lol:

Originally posted by Thundercracker
NFL network blows. they could have done a lot better.

They have to run the business as a business. They have minimal pay subscribtions (Comcast, Time Warner, ect). They have minimal advertising dollars. They must answer to 32 team owners and the commissioner for the budget.

It's not as easy as you make it out to be considering the start up investment it consumes. My guess is that the NFL Network has yet to make a dime of profit.

they had plenty of advertising dollars when i saw their stupid commerical 5 times a day. they made it sound better than what it is, and they get no ratings. nobody really watches it cause it's no good.

Originally posted by Thundercracker
they had plenty of advertising dollars when i saw their stupid commerical 5 times a day. they made it sound better than what it is, and they get no ratings. nobody really watches it cause it's no good.

Okay.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
the nfl sunday ticket costs $210 i belive unless you get the early bird offer of $199.00 a savings of only $10 that is what i paid and i believe its the same everywhere. it has not been $160 for a couple of years now. when directv signed the deal with the nfl for a 5 year ontract the price went up.

i want to say that i got it at 160 because i have had it since its inception.. but i will be honest. my wife pays the bills, so i just occasionally glance at that kind of stuff.. all i know is the nfl ticket better be working by the time that the season rolls around and my wife knows that. :D

Originally posted by Tatonka

your pricing out an actual channel package.. just order the nfl ticket, pay your 160 a year, and be done with it.. and keep your cable for daily watching.

But don't you have to have a telephone line?? I'd be all about NFL Ticket only if it's possible to do it without the telephone line. Of course, I'm asking to do it LEGALLY.

Originally posted by Muck

But don't you have to have a telephone line?? I'd be all about NFL Ticket only if it's possible to do it without the telephone line. Of course, I'm asking to do it LEGALLY.

Just get a splitter, in fact I think it comes with one. It doesn't take the phone off line when you're watching satellite.

That won't work for me because I don't have a phone. ;) I have a cell phone and that's all. Really have no use for a phone in my house. So that's the real reason I'm asking. :)

Originally posted by Muck
That won't work for me because I don't have a phone. ;) I have a cell phone and that's all. Really have no use for a phone in my house. So that's the real reason I'm asking. :)

Oh, lol, gotcha.

I hate DirectTV they are a ****ing monopoly and should not be allowed to be the only ones allowed to show the NFL network and the NFL Ticket.

You don't need any stinking phone lines to watch NFl Ticket. I have NFL Ticket last year and I have no phone lines as I have no need for them. I am deaf.

Without phone line, you can't order pay per view events or films, thats it....

Back
Top Bottom