NFL Network Rocks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network Rocks

Originally posted by Smacks
The NFL Network isn't all that. You might get some exclusive coverage but mostly you get blah blah blah from idiot players.

That's crazy. I love NFL Network. It's all I ever watch. Besides, it's just getting started.. give them some time and there will be lots more shows on it.

And the schedule as far as what positions will be working out on what days can be found in this article---> http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7083320

Originally posted by Scrappy
I pay 63/month with a bunch of premium channels. (Stars package,and the HBO package)

No regrets on losing the cable.;)

I've priced it out, I pay around $85 for HDTV, 3 premium movie packages and like 200 total channels with Bright House. With Direct TV and Dish Net it's around $95-$100 for the same thing. So it isn't worth it to me yet. Plus in Orlando, I still get mostly Dolphin games, a Jag one every now and then.

The best part about 212 is I get to see the Super Bowl Champions
every damn day.The only time I have seen the Fins on it was the
game this year in Foxboro.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Get direct tv. Then you can get the NFL package and nfl channel. NFL package=300+ yr
Base Dir TV about 75/mo
Loose the Cable:eek:
I have DirecTV, but the only bad thing about it is that it lags about 7 seconds behind cable, so it makes listening to Jim Mandich kind of hard to do during the games.

Originally posted by bigmiamifan

I've priced it out, I pay around $85 for HDTV, 3 premium movie packages and like 200 total channels with Bright House. With Direct TV and Dish Net it's around $95-$100 for the same thing. So it isn't worth it to me yet. Plus in Orlando, I still get mostly Dolphin games, a Jag one every now and then.

your pricing out an actual channel package.. just order the nfl ticket, pay your 160 a year, and be done with it.. and keep your cable for daily watching.

I have NFL network (cable), and it pretty much sucks. Anyone who doesn't have it, don't worry, you're not missing out on anything.

Originally posted by Fisticuff
I have NFL network (cable), and it pretty much sucks. Anyone who doesn't have it, don't worry, you're not missing out on anything.

Wow. I can't believe some people don't like it. I guess you have to be a hardcore football fan to enjoy NFL programming 24/7.

And your Avatar adds loads of credibility to your opinion. :lol:

Wow. I can't believe some people don't like it. I guess you have to be a hardcore football fan to enjoy NFL programming 24/7.
you said it buddy i have it on all day seen everything and still will not watch anything else

Originally posted by Tatonka
the combine coverage starts this friday night at 10pm est. that is the "kickoff show".. then every night following, they will be airing (i believe at the same time of 10pm est) different position updates. the first day is running backs, second day is qbs, then te, dl, ect ect..

i am really looking forward to it.

also .. you do NOT have to get rid of cable to get the nfl ticket and nfl channel. you get the nfl channel FREE w/ the nfl ticket purchase.

i have JUST the nfl ticket on my satellite, and use cable for everything else... you do not have to order a programming package or even a base channel package to order the nfl ticket though. they dont advertise that, but it can be done.

i get one bill a year.. that is normally in august.. for 160$ for the nfl ticket (may be a bit cheaper, cant remember exactly).. i pay that, then there is no other bills, and i get all the nfl games during the season and the nfl channel all the time.

hope that clears things up some for you guys.

That's exactly the same thing I do. I'd hate to start thinking that we have stuff in common. I'd prefer to continue thinking of you as just a Bills fan. j/k

Originally posted by Lukin
That's crazy. I love NFL Network. It's all I ever watch. Besides, it's just getting started.. give them some time and there will be lots more shows on it.

And the schedule as far as what positions will be working out on what days can be found in this article---> http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7083320

The NFL Network is going to miss the first two days of the Combine, which starts on Wednesday with weigh-ins.

I like the NFL Networks' "Total Access" show, which repeats about 6 times. Their "Playbook" show with Glenn Parker, Jackie Slater, & the retarded white guy is just horrid. They need to put some knowledgeable people up there with a little bit of character.

It will get better. It's just starting out.

My one beef with Direct TV is that you pay all that money for Sunday Ticket, yet they only air the games once. For the money we pay they should re-air the games all week so we can watch them all.

Yeah, and they should also show pre-season games on NFL ticket.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Get direct tv. Then you can get the NFL package and nfl channel. NFL package=300+ yr
Base Dir TV about 75/mo
Loose the Cable:eek:

i have basic cable with my direct tv. you saying i can get rid of the cable now?

Originally posted by finfan54

i have basic cable with my direct tv. you saying i can get rid of the cable now?

You can because Direct TV finally struck a deal in the past year or so with local tv networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) to air their shows on satellite. But if you have more than one tv & only one receiver then keep your cable. I have 5 TVs at my house & only 3 receivers so we kept cable.

Back
Top Bottom