NFL package on YouTube Tv | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL package on YouTube Tv

I didn’t get week one, instead signing up for the paramount app since the game was on CBS nationally.

The following week I broke down and ordered YTTV.

Every year before that I watched games at my buddies house or more recently, used his account on my XBOX. Only drawback is that couldn’t pause or record. But it was free.

You south Floridians have no idea how good you have it in the football department. It’s tough being a long distance Dolphins fan. When 80% of the football fans you know root for the Eagles, it can make not having more success, brutal.

Yeap. I'm in Winston area and love when the Panthers lose. I'll be paying again this year.

Bears will continue rooting against Carolina as well; the gift that keeps on giving, they have the Panthers 2nd round pick next year as well. I’d be shocked if they are improved much after trading their best player, again. Last in that division looks like a near certainty.

The Bears haul for the No. pick last year is going to be Caleb Williams, DJ Moore, Darnell Wright and pick 33-38 (likely) next year. If they can hit on the 9th pick too, look out for that team. They can go any number of ways but most likely needs to just take the best.

I paid 100 bucks last year for the whole season

Sign up for an online college and enroll as a student you don’t have to take a class and you can pay the student rate for Sunday ticket for 100$ for the season. Thank me later.

Paramount+ for $5.99 a month with a VPN. Set the VPN to South Florida and stream the local CBS game. I get every Dolphins game this way, unless it's on Fox. In that case, illegal stream it is.

Curious to see how Google is gonna hold feet to fire with discounts on this one.

I didn't like the idea of subscription based service with Google so opted to do the discount price stand alone Sunday Ticket.

I'm interested to see after they analyzed the market with subscriptions how they plan on running specials this year. Will it be ONLY new subscribers and f*ck all the people who subscribed to YTTV at the time or do a halfsy discount for subscribers since X last year.

Unfortunately we're all sheep in this experiment. Their job is to bleed every 💵 out of us. It's our job to exploit every chance to get same 💵 back.

Keep it posted here for the community!

I don’t have YouTube TV but last year signed up for the ticket on YouTube. My son is in college. How can I access the college rate which I believe is $198. I don’t see it on my phone app.

I don’t have YouTube TV but last year signed up for the ticket on YouTube. My son is in college. How can I access the college rate which I believe is $198. I don’t see it on my phone app.
Believe it is a new sign up using a credentialed college email address. Use his email address to sign up for a new instance of Sunday Ticket (non YTTV) and it will send him a confirmation he will need to verify, since you will be using his email address.

Just looked up my past charges and I paid $249 in June of last year for Sunday Ticket. It was $100 off at that time. So it appears the base rate has increased by $100 to $449.

Back
Top Bottom