NFL package on YouTube Tv | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL package on YouTube Tv

I was a yearly Sunday Ticket subscriber from its inception, but it’s become so easy to get a free stream of Dolphin games that I just can’t imagine spending $3-400 bucks for the ticket now.

Just for clarification, if I get NFL + Premium will I be able to watch game right after it airs? Will I be able to watch it on my Shield and Apple TV? Some sites are saying mobile only, some say you can watch on streaming boxes but not on a smart tv. I am out of market and if I can pay 15 bucks a month and wait 3 hours to watch the game versus 350 I may go that route. Realistically we will probably have at least two Primetime games and a couple national televised games so that leaves 13 games we are paying a Kings ransom for. At least 25 bucks a game I think.

I live in Jets country so in know I get2 games a year. I have Paramount plus .and Amazon..tough call ..

Yikes! Is that supposed to be a deal?
Agreed. I would never pay it, nor anything resembling those numbers. In Las Vegas I had access to every game free for 24 years.

There is zero chance I'm setting that aside and succumbing to merely the latest a la carte "only", which was the inevitable sucker rationalization once cable gave way to streaming

I remember there was talk about it last year when they got the rights about being able to just purchase your favorite team games, but i haven't heard anything about it this year. Id probably pay 150 to purchase a season pass for phin games, but 350 is alot when i can usually watch a pirated stream for free.

In June it goes down to 250 early bird special .. that’s what I paid last year.
That was the inaugural season for YTTV and ST. Any guarantee they do that again? I got it at the same 250.00 last year, but now they have their claws in so they may not do it again.

What if you don't drink & detest crowded, noisy places?

p.s. I infrequently make it to Wild Wings as I love their Thai curry Sauce.
:lol: Then we’d have difficulty being friends.

I haven’t touched a drop of alcohol since 2018, but I’m still quite a boisterous son of a bitch when the Dolphins are on.

Just looked up my past charges and I paid $249 in June of last year for Sunday Ticket. It was $100 off at that time. So it appears the base rate has increased by $100 to $449.

I paid $249 too with the early bird special. It is still $349 for 2024 if you also have YTTV, which I do. The $449 is if you buy it through Youtube. Hopefully, they'll offer another special but they might not go lower than the $50 off they offered recently.

:lol: Then we’d have difficulty being friends.

I haven’t touched a drop of alcohol since 2018, but I’m still quite a boisterous son of a bitch when the Dolphins are on.

Interesting. I'm even more detached & analytical when watching the phins.

p.s. Sports bars I could probably handle ... Haven't been to an amusement park in decades FWIW.

p.s.s. Inebriated ppl, I've found, have no concept of personal space and that really grinds my gears.

If you do the monthly payments when you sign up your first payment is due right then in case you want that selection. Just a heads up. :ffic:
Usually I put stuff on a credit card and then move. That pay in advance stuff makes it harder.

I’m not sure it’s even worth it.

If the game was national on any stage

4pm, Monday/Sunday Night/ Thusday etc it wasn’t on NFL Ticket YTTV

You gotta figure Dolphins will be in a lot more prime time games this upcoming season.

Back
Top Bottom