NFL package on YouTube Tv | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL package on YouTube Tv

Find SOMEONE that has a .edu email or is enrolled. There has to be someone. I got Sunday ticket for $100 last year. Twas a steal.

I was a yearly Sunday Ticket subscriber from its inception, but it’s become so easy to get a free stream of Dolphin games that I just can’t imagine spending $3-400 bucks for the ticket now.
Exactly. I had it last year because FIOS was giving it away for free to new customers, so I got to experience it, but I can't imagine actually paying that much for it. Streaming those local games from South Florida was just too easy with Paramount+

Lets see I could give $450 to Youtube, or I could drink 112.5 s****y watered down American beers at D&B for 3.99 a pop and watch the Dolphins for free.

Yea I think I'll go with the 112.5 beers, they come in handy with this team once the weather starts to get cold.

Last edited:
Sorry brother as I am not familiar with it as I will have the package. I did a quick look on line and this is what I found:

What is the NFL Premium Plan?

The basic NFL+ plan is available for $6.99 a month and comes with the service's live games, on-demand NFL Films library, and NFL Network. But most subscribers will want NFL+ Premium for $14.99 a month, offering the same condensed and full game replays that NFL Game Pass previously provided on top of NFL RedZone.Jan 31, 2024

Prior to last year I didn't get the games as I was waiting for Direct tv contract to run out. :ffic:
What do I need to see replays of past games? YTTV is tricky in that even if you record them, after 6 months, they are gone. I like just firing up replays of some good games.

What do I need to see replays of past games? YTTV is tricky in that even if you record them, after 6 months, they are gone. I like just firing up replays of some good games.
I've never had YTTV delete any of my recorded games, strange that you have.

It doesn't make much sense if you are local, but if you are out of the market it is worth it.
I don't see a lot of games on the schedule this year that will be CBS/Fox game of the week on our schedule other than the Bills, 49ers, and maybe Green Bay.
That's also assuming those are not primetime games.

For sure. Guess I'm just jaded in general when it comes to pricing in general to sports. From ticket prices to subscriptions etc...

450 beans for my renewal. HMMM, I will get the Jets(I live in NJ) games. Then primetime games. Amazon game on Thursay night. So that will leave me with at most 12 games I will need the ticket for, I would rather spend the money on booze and food at the local sports bar. FU Youtube and the NFL, especailly streaming our playoff game. You can suck my...........

450 beans for my renewal. HMMM, I will get the Jets(I live in NJ) games. Then primetime games. Amazon game on Thursay night. So that will leave me with at most 12 games I will need the ticket for, I would rather spend the money on booze and food at the local sports bar. FU Youtube and the NFL, especailly streaming our playoff game. You can suck my...........
Same here living in Jersey. I shared it with my 24 yr old son who is now making more then his pop so might have to hit him up with splitting it this year. 😂

Back
Top Bottom