NFL package on YouTube Tv | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL package on YouTube Tv

Just as a heads up for anyone living up to/near the Sarasota area - an HDMI antenna picks up the Ft. Myers Dolphins broadcasts in 4K.

How does that work? A HDMI connection does not have a tuner built into it.
Depends on the antenna you get. There are large attic mount units that have coaxial connections if your TV has that, or there are HDMI versions that look like sticky pads, but they dont work as well.

How does that work? A HDMI connection does not have a tuner built into it.

The one I purchased plugs into the HDMI connection, with a power cord that plugs into the wall. Like E30 stated above, it’s a flat antenna about the size of a piece of notebook paper, and you stick it on a flat surface.

The key for me is that I mounted it on the inside of a window. Works well, and it cost me less than $20 from Amazon.

Thank goodness I'm local.
While the price isn't outrageous in the large scheme of things, just think it's stupid to pay that much for up to 17 games.
As some will be national on SNF/MNF/TNF or a national 4pm game

Do you guys have a link to those type of antennas? I don't understand how it can get and over the air signal from the HDMI connection. I was always under the assumption assumption that the tuner was connected to the RF coaxial. Curious to see how the tech works now. I have seen ones that USB will connect to the antenna so you have a amplified antenna but it would still connect to the coaxial input so your TV can tune the channels.

I’m not sure it’s even worth it.

If the game was national on any stage

4pm, Monday/Sunday Night/ Thusday etc it wasn’t on NFL Ticket YTTV

You gotta figure Dolphins will be in a lot more prime time games this upcoming season.
I agree. Really need to wait until the schedule comes out and then determine how many games you might not get. I wouldn't mind hitting a sports bar for a game or three. It all comes down to how many 1pm games they have. That's the area of uncertainty when outside the 305/954/561. Then you start having Bucs games being flexed to CBS inexplicably and Jags games possibly goofing you up.

I know only one thing, I won't miss a game.

Good morning family. Thanks for posting in this thread. Please keep in mind when posting that we don't want to get in trouble by the NFL. We greatly appreciate it. Have a good day. :ffic:

Good morning family. Thanks for posting in this thread. Please keep in mind when posting that we don't want to get in trouble by the NFL. We greatly appreciate it. Have a good day. :ffic:
@Fin Fan in Cali We have hit the big time if the NFL browses our board!!

On a serious note, I posted this a couple days ago, can someone with knowledge answer it?

Just for clarification, if I get NFL + Premium will I be able to watch game right after it airs? Will I be able to watch it on my Shield and Apple TV? Some sites are saying mobile only, some say you can watch on streaming boxes but not on a smart tv. I am out of market and if I can pay 15 bucks a month and wait 3 hours to watch the game versus 350 I may go that route. Realistically we will probably have at least two Primetime games and a couple national televised games so that leaves 13 games we are paying a Kings ransom for. At least 25 bucks a game I think.

@Fin Fan in Cali We have hit the big time if the NFL browses our board!!

On a serious note, I posted this a couple days ago, can someone with knowledge answer it?

Just for clarification, if I get NFL + Premium will I be able to watch game right after it airs? Will I be able to watch it on my Shield and Apple TV? Some sites are saying mobile only, some say you can watch on streaming boxes but not on a smart tv. I am out of market and if I can pay 15 bucks a month and wait 3 hours to watch the game versus 350 I may go that route. Realistically we will probably have at least two Primetime games and a couple national televised games so that leaves 13 games we are paying a Kings ransom for. At least 25 bucks a game I think.
Sorry brother as I am not familiar with it as I will have the package. I did a quick look on line and this is what I found:

What is the NFL Premium Plan?

The basic NFL+ plan is available for $6.99 a month and comes with the service's live games, on-demand NFL Films library, and NFL Network. But most subscribers will want NFL+ Premium for $14.99 a month, offering the same condensed and full game replays that NFL Game Pass previously provided on top of NFL RedZone.Jan 31, 2024

Prior to last year I didn't get the games as I was waiting for Direct tv contract to run out. :ffic:

Thank goodness I'm local.
While the price isn't outrageous in the large scheme of things, just think it's stupid to pay that much for up to 17 games.
As some will be national on SNF/MNF/TNF or a national 4pm game

It doesn't make much sense if you are local, but if you are out of the market it is worth it.
I don't see a lot of games on the schedule this year that will be CBS/Fox game of the week on our schedule other than the Bills, 49ers, and maybe Green Bay.
That's also assuming those are not primetime games.

Back
Top Bottom